Nixie Renee Comptman

Age-19

Female beta

Species -hybrid (ww and vamp)

Looks, long black hair that goes mid-back. She has swoop bangs that go to the right side. Ocean blue eyes, with flecks of green, and a gold lining.

Personality- Nixie is a natural social butterfly. She loves to talk to anyone and everyone. She is the type to get jealous, and when she is you will know. She is mostly outgoing and always try's to think positive. You can usually find her with her mate Ty, who is certainly her perfect match. He makes Nixie part of who she is. He makes her understanding and helps her stay sane.

Background- Nixie wasn't always the looker she is now. When she was young she was friends with the future alpha of the pack, Axel ( who is no longer alpha). After a few years together he was taken to train to become an alpha and left Nixie as the future female beta all by herself. Kids began bullying her all until future pup watcher Cole came around. Cole became like an older brother to Nixie and stood up for her when no one else had. As a teenager she had to go to the hospital after passing out at a party. Turns out she hadn't been eating and had a serious eating disorder. Cole helped her through it. It all brings up up to the present where Nixie is currently in labor with twins, one boy and one girl.

fun fact: did you know nixie means little water sprit?