Christophe Vladamir (private rp)

Age- looks 24 actually like over 1000 years old ( no one actually knows because he doesn't talk about it)

species- vampire

mate- Ezra ( who is a werewolf)

looks- Short black hair, grassy green eyes, ( glow amber when his vampire side comes out) Tall, pale-ish

back story- Christophe way back in the beginning, was one of the first vampires created. Along with the first werewolf- Juliet. Juliet lost her mate, and fell in love with Christophe. She made him a better person, he had taken to drinking vervain so no one could hurt him, and so he could protect his love- Juliet. They were so in love Christophe risked his life with a witch to do a spell so that he could procreate. ( have kids). It worked. Juliet became pregnant. The other witches didn't want that though. They locked her in the house that Christophe had built for them and burned it to the ground, with juliet inside. After that Christophe didn't want to live. He stopped taking vervain. Then his clan was called to help the wolves from the hunters and witches. There he meets his mate, Ezra.

Personality- Christophe is very protective of those he loves. He is very demanding of others and expects complete respect. With Ezra he is completely protective of her, and loves to play around and tease her ocassionally.