Danny Porter [Private Rp]

Okay so before I even say anything else, I think this is the best Roleplay chatacter i have ever created. Like he isn't afraid of saying what's on his mind, or go for what he wants, he's basically a character with many flaws, and damn does it make him awesome!

________________________________-

age- 17 1/2 almost 18

looks- short dark brown hair, glowing green eyes, tall, tanned, broad build.

personality-( this is gonna be really long) Danny is a guy who will speak his mind. He's not afraid to tell you something, though he does wear his heart on his sleeve. He's caring and passionate in everything he does. He loves to play around. Most people think guys aren't emotional, but Danny here is. He can be happy, sad, angry, playful, and everything in between. He will fight for what he wants, and sometimes he screws up in things he says, or takes things way overboard, but he certainly cares. Danny isn't too happy with his twin brother Jackson.

Background- Danny has always hated his twin from a young age, after Jackson let someone Danny loved die. Ever since then he is very competetive, and always loses to his two minute older twin Jackson. His mother was murdered when he was seven years old, and his father hasn't been the same since, but he has taken up a new luna to keep the pack running, though his father isn't the same.

Rp plot- Dannys role in the story is that he is seen as the brother of Jackson. Always compared to Jackson, loved less than Jackson. everything changes when Jackson finds his mate, Elena. Because Danny is Jackson's twin, Danny feels sparks for the future beta, and Jacksons 'mate' Elena. So Elena has to choose. Danny again, began coming in second to his twin. But something changed when Elena kissed him, and he kissed her back. Even before that, just watching her ( not in the creepy way) he fell in love. So when she kissed him it was big. Currently Danny heard her tell Jackson, and tell him it was wrong, and that it was a mistake. Elena told him it wasn't later on when he was going all out crazy in room in wolf form.

( i would explain further but there is so much going on and so many sub plots before this, like murder and silver knives, biological warfar from vampires and a wolf for unknown reasons stabbing her own pack memebers with silver knives.)

[Jacksons profle next]