Chapter 7

"Hi this is Justin, I can't get to the phone now but I'll call you back later." Justin's voicemail said. I sighed and hung up. Justin was in Florida for a recording thing. He had left about six days ago and I hadn't talked to since he kissed me goodbye before he got on the plane. I didn't want to seem clingy by calling him a ton. But after waiting six days I had to call. Supposedly he was seen around with some Victoria secret girls. Selena said none of it was true and I believed her.

I pulled out my laptop to check my twitter for the first time since I ran away from home. I logged in and saw about 100 tweets from Anna. The oldest ones were her being all worried about me disappearing. But as they got more recent they were surprised then upset.

'Kate!!! How come you haven't called me! I was so worried about you!'

I quickly whipped out my phone and typed in her number.

"Hello?" Anna answered.

"Anna! It's Kate." I said excitedly.

"Kate!! Omg your alive! I was so worried!" Anna exclaimed.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry it took so long for me to call you it's just that Justin-" Anna cut me off.

"So it's true! You really are dating Justin!" Anna squealed.

"Yep we really are dating." I answered.

"It's a really long story. But basically Justin found me and then kissed me and then we started dating!"

"Oh my God! You have kissed him!" Anna screamed I think she was hyperventilating.

"He is a very good kisser!" I replied laughing.

"Umm Kate do you think I could meet him?" Anna asked as she regained her normal breathing pattern.

"I'll have to ask Justin but I'm pretty sure he will say yes." I said and Anna started screaming. We talked about Justin and how all this happened until Selena came home.

"Hey Selena!" I exclaimed running up to her and giving her a hug.

"Your in a good mood!" Selena laughed as she hugged me back.

"I talked to Anna! Do you think she could visit us?" I asked.

"Of course! Although I'm assuming that she wants to meet Justin so you probably want to invite her when he's back." Selena explained.

"That's what I was planning on doing. She's gonna be so excited to meet him. It's been her dream since sixth grade!" I replied.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Justin was coming home! I straightened my hair and applied some light makeup. I was so excited to see him!

"Selena! Get up! Justin is gonna be home soon!" I yelled as pulled the blankets of of her.

"It's like 3:00 in the morning Kate!" Selena groaned. Then she pulled the blankets up around herself.

"I know! He's gonna be here in like twenty minutes!" I squealed excitedly.

"Why is he coming here?"

"Well because we haven't seen each other in so long. He's gonna spend the rest of the night in the guest bedroom." I explained flipping the lights on and off.

"So why does this involve me? And please stop doing that with the lights."

"Don't you want see him too." I exclaimed. Then I tugged the blanket off of her.

"Kate I'm going to tell you this one more time. I do not, want, to, see, Justin, at, three, in, the, morning!" Selena said as calmly as she could.

"Somebody's time of the month!" I murmured as I walked out of the room. I sat down on the couch and waited for Justin.

I opened my eyes and saw Justin smiling down at me. I squinted and then remembered that I had been waiting for him.

"Justin!" I exclaimed excitedly as I jumped into his arms.

"Kate! I missed you so much!" Justin exclaimed then kissed me.

"I missed you so much too! I'm so sorry for falling asleep! I told myself that I would only close my eyes for a minute. But I guess I fell asleep." I explained.

"All that matters is that your here with me right now. I love you Kate." Justin said, he looked deep into my eyes and I knew that I loved him with all my heart too.

"I love you too." I said and then we kissed. Justins lips are softer than you can ever imagine and the way he makes me feel is amazing. I swear I could live off of his kisses. We sat there hugging until my eyelids started to droop and then we fell asleep on the couch in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thank you all so much for reading this far! I love you all so much! Please vote and if you have any suggestions please let me know:)