𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲

chapter eight

chapter eight

the devil in disguise

    CORDELIA HATED WORKING out, she hated it with a passion

    CORDELIA HATED WORKING out, she hated it with a passion. I mean, it was boring as hell and all that came out of it was her becoming a sweaty mess. She never really had any desire to get off her ass and make her way over to a gym.

Boy, had she been missing out.

Sometimes Cordelia tried to downplay how attractive Dean was. When she'd find herself thinking about it, she'd have to sit there and remind herself that he was a little prick. An extremely good-looking prick, at that.

Dean lifted a hand to his face and rubbed away the sweat droplets that were forming against his hairline. He clenched his fists, which were secured with hand wrap and gestured for her to make a move, Cordelia on the other hand, was too busy staring at his abdomen.

A cocky smirk pulled at his lips. "My eyes aren't down there, Cordelia," Dean made a mocking disapproving noise, slowly shaking his head as he did so.

Cordelia dumbly looked up at him from her stare and her eyes settled on his face, she glanced at him silently for a moment before a frown settled on her features. "What?"

Dean rolled his eyes playfully and huffed. "Stop perving on me," he tutted teasingly and shook his head. He slowly approached the brunette and lifted a wrapped hand to her cheek before mockingly patting her. "You need to focus."

"We've been here an hour, Dean," Cordelia complained, brushing off the proximity of herself and the Winchester as she batted his hand away. "I'm bored and sweaty and tired, I mean, you woke me up at the crack of satan's ass... I need sleep."

Thankfully, due to the time that Dean had dragged her to the gym ⸻ there weren't many people there, leaving them a wide space in the corner, out of the way.

"No, you need to get some meat on your flimsy little bones," he shook his head, eyes filtering up and down her figure. "A twelve-year-old could beat your ass."