𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗘

@-𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐱𝐨

𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝘁↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺      @-𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮𝘅𝗼⸻don't blame me, love made me crazy⸻

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄
1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47
𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝘁
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ @-𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮𝘅𝗼
don't blame me, love made me crazy

( SYNOPSIS . . . . . ! )
❝...and in the end, it's you against you. fighting for yourself...❞
—Anjali Chaturvedi

ooo. CORDELIA ADRIANA MOORE was a hunter. Key word: was. Her entire family was. Starting with her grandparents it stemmed down to her own parents, Sofia Acosta ( now Sofia Moore ) and Edward Moore, or as Cordelia preferred, Dickwad Moore, the dickiest of dicks in the world.

ooo. Her aunt and her uncle, on her father's side, were hunters too, though when their bundle of sunshine and rainbows, also known as Jessica Moore, popped into the world, they slowed it down — the hunting, I mean. But that didn't mean that Jess was completely oblivious to the supernatural world, God no.

ooo. It was blatantly obvious that something was going on, especially with all the secrets and little white lies that floated around the household, Jess couldn't help but be curious and question what was going on. So, she asked Cordelia. And of course, when her cousin looked her dead in the eye and bluntly told her, "demons," she laughed. Cordelia didn't have a care in the world if she didn't believe her, Jess was brought up wrapped in a deathly tight bubble wrap; protecting her from all the bad in the world.