✿-* 4

"I'm turning around i'm having visions of you, but then I understand.."

NESSAS POVI was getting so overwhelmed by Toms stare, the paparazzi, and him

NESSAS POV
I was getting so overwhelmed by Toms stare, the paparazzi, and him.

I saw HIM..

The man that almost ruined my life, sitting at the table across from me, just staring at me while grinning from ear to ear.

Im not sure what he wanted but at that moment i knew i had to leave.

"Tom we have to go." i said looking at him scared, "Oh cant wait to get in my bed i see?" he said smirking, "No Tom im serious i'll explain everything in the car but we have to go." I said looking at him, very seriously.

"Oh shit uh okay well i'll just pay for both of us" he said while getting his things "I'm sorry i'll pay you back" I said, almost in tears.

"Hey don't cry cmon you can wait for me in the car" He said while handing me the keys to his car, I just nodded as i took the keys.

Oh what a horrible mistake that was..

As i got in the car i saw it was pitch black outside, nobody was around as Tom had parked the car at a spot far from the restaurant, he wanted to park the car somewhere it wouldn't be easily found.

Another big mistake.

I thought i was safe but i heard a noise.

I looked back and saw HIM.

His cold blue eyes staring at me.

Oh shit.

I started panicking and locked the doors, i tried hiding but he was saw me already, i quickly took my phone and called Tom.

"Nessa i'm almost there but i lost the car where are you?" he said as he picked up, i tried to stay calm but my anxiety was taking over me as i started sobbing uncontrollably, "Tom please hurry he's coming." i said trying to calm down, "I'll be right there,  just be patient" he said calmly as he hung up.

I was freaking out as i looked back and saw him getting closer, he was walking slowly, almost like a serial killer, and it looked like he was very drunk.

I was still staring at him as i saw Tom running at him, and they just started fighting, Tom obviously winning since that dumbass was too drunk to function right.

I breathed a sigh of relief as Tom got closer to the car, i unlocked the door and we hurried out of there.

My makeup was ruined with my tears, when i suddenly felt a hand on my thigh..

I looked up at him with my tear stained cheeks as he smiled at me and told me not to worry about anything..

I smiled but then i remember that he probably said that to many other women before.. i was definitely not special.

As i was thinking i started looking out the window when i noticed this wasn't the way to my house.

"Hey where are we going?" I said confused, "We're going to my house, i can't leave you alone like this, plus you have to tell me everything, what's up with that weird dude?" he said casually, "Uhm he's.. a crazy ex.." i said akwardly as i heard him laugh, "Ness, you really dated that ugly ass dude? damn you have low standards" he said, while i looked at him like he was stupid, he sounded like Tony right now, ugh i miss my best friend.

"Oh we're here!" he said as he parked the car, i unbluckled my seatbelt and was about to get out the car when he stopped me. "No my love in here, i'm a gentleman, i open the car door for you" he said smiling at me as he hurried to open the door, i just laughed when he held his hand out to me, "Cmon my lady, let's walk in!" he said as i took his hand followed him inside.

"Your house is really nice when there's not a whole bunch of teenagers parting" i said while laughing, he laughed too as he spoke up, "Let's go upstairs my room is over there" i looked at him weirdly and he noticed "Don't worry i know you're not in the state to be bent over so i'm not going to try anything" he said smirking "but it would make you feel better" he shrugged.

He's so attractive it's so hard to not drop on my knees right now.

"Oh how nice of you Tommy" i said teasingly, "How dare you call me such a stupid name" he said as we walked in his room, his room is much cleaner than i imagined.

I just laughed as he turned to me, "Well i have some clothes you can change into" he said as he walked over to his walk in closet and took out a huge "Tokio Hotel" oversized t-shirt and some little boy shorts that were obviously going to be tight and half my ass would be out, i thought maybe other women wore this before.. just maybe.

"No way im wearing those pants" i said looking at him like he's stupid, "Why not? Scared?" he said smirking.

god he's so irresistible.

"You know exactly what you're doing" i said looking straight into his brown eyes, "Oh? What am i doing? Just change, i'm sure you'll look good, i mean you always do, even with ruined makeup and a tear stained face" He said smiling, i totally forgot about that, yikes.

I went into the bathroom and changed into what he gave me, as i predicted my ass cheeks were out, i was not okay with this.

"TOM!!" i said pissed off, "Seriously i'm going to Bill right now!" i said as he looked at me waiting for me to turn around, but luckily my shirt was long enough to cover that horrible mess.

"Aww cmon, you look good!" he said following me as i marched into Bills room, he wasn't sleeping surprisingly, he was reading a book while listening to music.

"Bill do you have some pants i can borrow your idiot brother gave me these" i said "Woah it doesn't even look like you're wearing pants" he said chuckling as he got up to check his closet. "Yeah i did that for a reason" Tom said laughing.

________________________________
𝐕.𝐕-*
hey guys so sorry for cutting this chapter short, it was getting too long but next chapter i will continue it, also sorry for the late upload 💔💔 i'll be more active i swear
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕.𝐕 ✿-*