✿-* 9

"Walk around as if you never cared in the first place, but if you never call you'll end up stuck, thought another chance to tell him off right to his face..."

TOMS POVI couldn't believe what just happened, it felt like a nightmare, the girl that i loved just left me

TOMS POV
I couldn't believe what just happened, it felt like a nightmare, the girl that i loved just left me.

And for good reason too.

I don't understand myself, i fall i love and then i fuck up.

Why am i like this?

I'm so stupid.

As i got home i sat on my couch put my hands on my face.

"Hey Tom are you okay?" i heard Bill ask, "No i fucked up" i said holding back tears, i never cry, especially not for a girl, but she made me feel things no one else had before.

She changed my perspective of LOVE.

The only LOVE i ever thought about was a one night stand.

Until HER.

I turned to Bill and told him everything that happened, i could see he was extremely disappointed in me, but i was also disappointed in myself.

"Wow you really fucked up, especially since they are going back to Florida in 3 days" He said making me feel even worse for myself.

"They're going on an interview tomorrow so expect a lot of hate after that" he said patting my back, this mf really thought he was making me feel better.

"I'm just going to sleep this off until i think of a plan to get her back" i said standing up and walking to my room.

NESSAS POV

I sat on my bed sobbing my eyes out until i realized that tomorrow i have an interview and can't look like i was crying, and after that i have to sing infront of a whole bunch of people.

Ugh i hate everything.

Whatever i'll just go for a walk to clear my head.

"Charlie can you come with me for a walk?" i said while wiping tears out of my face, the tall slim boy smiled at me as he nodded.

We were walking until we reached that cute coffee shop from a few days ago.

"Cmon let's go here, and i'll tell you everything" i said pointing to the coffee shop while looking up at him.

"Of course" he said and we walked into it, we quickly ordered some breakfast and sat down on a booth inside.

I told him everything and saw his eyebrows furrow as he spoke up, "You should've known he was a red flag, did you see the interview where they were talking about him having sex with 25 women?!" he said concerted, "Charlie you can't seriously believe that, he was 16 at the time that's obviously a stretch" i said pointing out the obvious.

"Well i still wouldn't have got my hopes up from someone like him, he's a known womanizer" He said as he sipped his coffee, "Oh shit this is hot" he said making me giggle.

"Did you guys have sex?" He asked concerned, "No we didn't, that's why i trusted him, Bill said that it was surprising he didn't try to have sex with me and that i must be special" i said looking down.

"Well there's many fish in the sea, and you're young and beautiful, in sure you could easily replace him" Charlie said as he smiled at me.

I know he was trying to be nice, but he didn't get it, when i was with Tom it felt like he was the missing piece of my life, and not being around him makes me feel like i'm complete, i don't think anyone will make me feel this way.

________________________________
𝐕.𝐕-*
guys this is a filler chapter kinda bc the next chapter is.... sad to say the least...
      𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕.𝐕 ✿-*