✿-* 1

"You got some soft lips and some pearly whites I wanna touch them in the dead of night ."

"WAKE UP NESSA" said Lina as Nessa woke up

"WAKE UP NESSA" said Lina as Nessa woke up. "W-what?" she asked, still hungover from yesterdays party, "WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW IN LESS THAN 4 HOURS! AND THE DRIVE THERE IS 2 HOURS SO GET UP!!" Lina yelled as she stormed out of Nessa room.

Geez someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Nessa got up and went to the bathroom, looking at herself, she looked like a mess "oh god i'm so tired" she said outloud as she brushed her teeth.

She started getting ready for the interview later, looking into her closet, unsure of what to wear, finally she decided on something she liked as she placed it on her bed.

She looked at her outfit in the mirror and smiled as she made her way to her vanity to do her makeup.

Once she finished she headed downstairs, we're everyone was waiting for her

"Good morning slut" said Tony as he smiled at her, "Good morning whore" she laughed as they made their way to the car, Lina and Charlie following

The drive to the interview was long, but they all had fun just talking about stuff and singing along to the music on the radio, they were the perfect friend group.

"We're here!" Charlie said as Lina groaned "another stupid interview" she said "Stop complaining we're getting famous from this!" said Charlie "Yea but it's so boring and repetitive" Said Tony, as Nessa nodded in agreement.

"Hello everybody! Today we will be welcoming the one and only, SlowBurn!" said the host enthusiastically. They all smiled and waved, Nessa spoke up, "We're thankful to be here!" she said with a smile on her face.

The interviewer was asking them boring repetitive questions until he stopped "So since this is getting boring, let's add a little bit of spice shall we?" he said with a grin plastered across his face.

"Let's start with you! the lead singer" Nessa chuckled nervously "What's a celebrity you would date?" Nessa thought for a moment before turning to him and saying "Tom Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel" as she covered her face with her hands, nervous as she couldn't believe she just answered that.

The crowd went wild as the interviewer kept asking weird questions like that to the rest of the guys. After the interview was done Nessa went on her phone to find 37 missed calls from their manager.

Nessa got scared and called her manager "Jesus are you okay??" Nessa asked scared of what she was going to say. "VANESSA MARIE RUIZ YOU... THE ONE AND ONLY TOM KAULITZ WANTS TO MEET YOU!!!!!"

"What?" she must be dreaming, no way he wanted to meet her! "AND IVE ARRANGED A MEETING FOR TOMORROW AT 11AM SO DO NOT GO PARTYING TONIGHT!!" she thought she was going to pass out when she heard her manager say this.

The call ended soon, she turned to her band and told them everything, shock plastered all over their faces.

"Oh my god you've got to be shitting me" said Tony "Yes!! i'm so excited!!" Nessa said enthusiastically "No i'm not excited i just bought condoms i was ready for a party" he said annoyed, while everyone just looked at him like he was stupid.

"Anyways.. guys we have to get a lot of sleep and we have to make a good impression okay?" Nessa said "Okay MOM" said Tony in a sarcastic tone as he received a death glare from the girl. "Can you not make stupid comments for once? god." said Charlie, clearly annoyed since he was also very excited about meeting the band. "Woah punched a nerve there" Tony said, trying to be funny, nobody laughed.

A few hours later and they were home, it was 10:30 pm and they were going to sleep early as they had a long day ahead of them.

"NESSA!! WHERE ARE MY BOXERS??" yelled Tony from across the room "I DONT KNOW ANTHONY CHECK UNDER YOUR BED." Nessa shouted, annoyed that she had to act like his mother. "OKAY THANK YOU FOUND THEM GOODNIGHT " Tony said in gratitude. "YOURE WELCOME GOODNIGHT" Nessa said as she tucked into bed, excited for tomorrow.

The next day came and Nessa was over the moon with excitement and she hopped out of bed and brushed her teeth.

She walked over to the kitchen making breakfast for everyone, including herself, as she listened to some 80's tunes.

"My body's burnin' so come on heed my desire. Come on, come on. Two of hearts, two hearts that beat as one.."
She sang as she finished up with breakfast.

She placed breakfast perfectly on the table and took a water gun and sprayed everyone awake "Wakey wakey it's time to get up! i made breakfast!" She said as everyone hurried to the table to eat

She smiled as she finished eating breakfast and walked over to wash her dish "Wash your own dishes you lazy bitches" she said as she walked over to the bathroom to shower.

She got out of the shower and started picking out an outfit, she didn't want to look like she was trying too hard but she also didn't want to look bad. Finally, after taking forever, she picked an outfit she thought was good and walked over to her vanity to do her makeup and hair.

She was singing happily before she was rudely interrupted by a call from her manager. She sighed as she picked up the phone. "Hello? Maria que necesitas?" She said kind of annoyed. "ARE YOU ALMOST READY? YOURE SEEING THEM IN AN HOUR!" Maria reminded, "Yes i'm almost ready i just have to do some finishing touches to my look and i'm done." She replied excitedly, "Okay okay well have fun call me if anything." Maria said relieved. "Okay byee" She hung up.

"Okay guys is everyone done?" She heard someone say from the hallway, she recognized the voice as Lina. "I'm ready!" Nessa said as walked out of her room. "You look like a goddess" Said Charlie, looking at her, she smiled as she twirled. "Let's go we're going to be late." Said Tony, annoyed that he wasn't able to party.

On the way there they were having fun and listening to music. Once they arrived they were extremely nervous to see them.. Tokio Hotel..

They walked in the restaurant scanning the crowd as they saw a hand wave at them, it was the one and only Bill Kaulitz...

________________________________
𝐕.𝐕 -*
1.1k words
hey guys sorry this chapter is long and boring, trust me it gets better! and sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger lol just know that the tea is stirring if you know what i mean hehe...
       𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕.𝐕 ✿-*