Choosing side

— Chapter 17

You put the "over" in lover, put the "ex" in next

Ain't no "I" in trouble, just the
"U" since wemett

'Cause you're toxic, boy

I ain't even gotta try to find the

G-O-O-D in goodbye

I would take a bullet for you just to prove my love

Only to find out you are the one holding the gun

– Good in goodbye by Madison beer

"Mal," Milene began, her voice quivering with a mixture of fear and determination, "Please don’t do this."

“ Then I guess I just have to show you myself,” Mal said, walking toward Milene, pulling her hand, dragging her near the open ship.

Milene trembled as Mal, her brother, forcefully grabbed her arm and dragged her outside, determined to make her see what he believed about Aleksander. They stood dimly behind a certain curtain to peek.
Mal's grip tightened, his voice filled with frustration. "See.” Mal said, pointing outside the view of Aleksander commanding Ivan to kill the Diplomats.

That’s the man you love?! Look at how heartless he was asking his servant to kill them”

Milene's heart raced, torn between her love for Aleksander and her loyalty to her brother. Her voice quivered as she tried to reason with him. "Mal, you don't understand. Aleksander has shown me a different side. He's kind, he's gentle with me. I trust him."

Angered, Mal dragged her outside. The tension hung thick in the air as Mal approached the General with a mix of determination and apprehension. His heart raced, knowing the danger he was stepping into.

The General's eyes flickered with a mix of curiosity and amusement as he regarded Mal. "What brings you here, tracker? Have you finally come to see the futility of your attempts to stand in my way?"

But then his eyes set on Milene, her trembling figure. Gun pointed to her head.

“Tracker, choose your action wisely. Don’t do it” The General stated. Carefully he signals Ivan to disarm the tracker.

Ivan began flicking his fingers, getting ready to manipulate the flow of blood, the hammering heart of the tracker in front of him. But was interrupted by a knife plunge to his arm.