The Sun Summoner

- Chapter 5

Maybe, it's the way you say my name

Maybe, it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine
'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
- Dandelion by Ruth B

The Ship has come back....

Wreck

Milene was scared, mortified.....

How is Mal?

How is Alina?

Are they safe? Alive?

Pessimistical thoughts rush through her mind..

All she could do was run, running to the nearest medical center. Hoping at least she could catch a glimpse of them both.

"Where are they?" Milene shrieked, " Malyen Oretsev and Alina Starkov" she pulled one of the medical helpers.

" I don't know about the girl, the guy you looking for was over there", the medical helper said as he pointed toward the direction where her brother was lying down with his head wrapped in bandages.

her breath caught as she recognized the trackers in the group. She saw Dubrov first, his shaggy red hair bobbing above the crowd on his thick neck, and leaning on him, bandages peeking out from his bloodied shirt, was a very pale, very tired-looking Mal. her legs went weak and she pressed a hand to her mouth to stifle a sob.

Mal was alive.

" Mal!! You're okay". Relief she felt. At least she knows one of them is okay.

" I'm okay but Alina, where is she?! Mal said as he raised himself from bed and started walking toward one of the soldiers " Have you seen Alina Starkov?

" The only thing I know is that some second army took her into the general tent, thinking she's the sun summoner".

'Sun Summoner'

Those words froze Mal and Milene on the spot. Could she be?...

____ General Tent ___