One Good Bar Fight

August 19th 20XX

Over in the Pride Ring edge of the north region, lies where hellborns go around and drink till they walk home all funny

Over in the Pride Ring edge of the north region, lies where hellborns go around and drink till they walk home all funny. And at where anyone of a hellborns would get a mid tier level of alcohol. The bar is called "The Broken Paw", owned by a hellhound and those who work are either hellhounds or imps. In truth, it was created after a certain casino had been robbed of some of its riches. The aesthetic of the place was much like a modern night party, where many would feel like the night was young and just go in all feeling good one moment, then waking up feeling like they just got hit with a truck...That was driven by a drunk.

But, our attention goes to Loona who seems to be on her 5th bottle of a large size that would best be described as a lamp for the living room

But, our attention goes to Loona who seems to be on her 5th bottle of a large size that would best be described as a lamp for the living room. She was trying to get a buzz going since she's been at the Wrath ring for so long, she had barely gotten a buzz and was annoyed by the drinks barely having any effects on her.

Loona: Yo bartender! another round!

The bartender acknowledges and gets another bottle.

Male Hellhound: Approaches to Loona. Wow, your lady who knows how to drink.

Loona: gives a sideways glance. Thanks. I guess. She drinks the bottle once it reaches her hand.

M.H.: Mind if I join you?

Loona: ...Shrugs.

The male hellhound takes the seat next to Loona, next to him comes in with an imp as well.

M.H: Hard day at work?

Loona: ...something like that. Drinks again. Got back from a stay from the Wrath ring.

M.H.: Oh? What's over there for a gal like you?

Loona: A hellhound was training for the Pride Ring's tournament, I was there in case things were getting hectic.

M.H.: Wow, didn't know that a hellhound was entering that tournament, think I should bet on em?

Loona: Hell if I know. Drinks. Though in the end, he pulled off a miracle or two. So, I would just enjoy the show.