If It Cost Me My Life...(Part 5)

10 hours remaining

The trio had taken a less hectic drive, after an amazing getaway from Gambit to the rest of East Districts, from seeing neon lights and casinos to regular areas of suburbs and city buildings similar to that of Pentagram City. Though they did not slow down, they did take in the view. Lupin notices as he drives the Fox, Angel is viewing out the window, Cherri takes a moment to nap.

Lupin: Ever traveled this far in the Pride ring?

Angel: ...No, I haven't.

Lupin: Look, you should get some rest, we've been at this for seven hours.

Angel: ...I don't think I can.

Lupin then starts to see the fear in Angel's eyes, that such an effort is pointless and would end up dead. He was trying to figure out a way to lighten the mood...but it all leads to an uncertainty that both of them know of an untold future.

Angel: Look, Wolfy. I appreciate what your doing, really. But Val has connection that can get the antidote no matter how hard its-

Lupin: And be more indebted to the guy?

Angel: ...and what do you think you're doing?

Lupin's eyes widened to the statement that Angel had made, it had soon faded away. Angel sees how Lupin reacted to it. "Knew it, he was just looking for an excuse to have something in his pocket. He's like-" Angel thought he had Lupin figured out, but sees Lupin stare looked so...insulted. "Is it wrong to be right? Why does it shock everyone when someone speaks the truth about them?" Angel thought, he had crossed his lower arms and his upper arms were supporting his head as he leans to watch the road.

Angel: Just turn around an-

Ping

Lupin's phone had stirred Cherri up a bit, surprisingly, she had an adrenaline rush for quite awhile. The two had thought Cherri would be out like a log. Angel turned to Cherri, she yawned and rubbed her eye a bit.

Angel: Hey Boomy.

Cherri: Hey Angi, where are we?

Angel: I don't know and I don't care. We're heading back.

Cherri: But we came so far, we can-

Angel: I don't want you to-

The car then pulls over to the side of the road. Cherri and Angel looked to Lupin who was getting out of the car.

Angel: What are you-

Lupin: We need the big ones. Alberto and his spiders are heading to Dark Water from the West side of the ring.

Cherri: You got bigger guns?

Cherri and Angel begin to get out of the car, Lupin reveals the automatic rifles under the seat.

Angel: And you think these would stop a lot of them?

Lupin: Pulls out some magazines. I'm more focused on making an opening through them.

An Hour Later, 9 hours remaining.

Dark Water, as the name implies to it, is a harbor town in the Pride ring. It is a mixture of the industrial age and of the roaring 20s, much of the area is where ill gotten drugs go to, one being Opium. This is also one of the areas where sea type sinners go to, though different to how many would end up to the north, some head over to the south to be more comfortable and have the advantage against other sinners.