Knock First, Then Enter

May 21st 20XX

Betty, the Imp in the front desk of Lupin's complex known as 'Shanty Complex', odd title for such a place, but who deny for what its main use is? Betty had been working overtime on the front desk, reading a magazine of the hottest guys/gals in the pride ring. She's been quite in a good mood in the past couple of weeks; though its due to the manager to lay off the night shift on her, but mostly of Lupin who has been keeping watch with her and keeping her company with his tarts. The complex had a rep for having been met with people who to either have tussle or makes dealings that goes south. Betty was often scared to have stayed out so late, fearing that she would be caught in the middle of the conflict and end up dead. And no one would know or even care.

That changed when Lupin came into the rescue; he had notice on how on easy and how bedraggled she was whenever she had gone back to her apartment. So, these past couple of weeks, Lupin had been acting as a watch dog; after long time being one, it was quite peaceful for Betty, allowing her to relax in her station. Lupin took this time be a friendly neighbor to her and those who lived in the complex to come back. Few were once strangers to each other, but thanks to Lupin, he had gotten them to meet with one another.

Betty, though reading her magazine, her mind had fallen back to where Lupin had baked for her a tart, a strawberry tart. She had seen how he it was his first time making one, what showing how his face was covered with whipped cream on his face and fragrance of strawberries. She expected the tart to be half bad, but in her surprise, the tart tasted amazing. So amazing that she hadn't realize that she had wolfed down the tart, almost close to stabbing Lupin for more.

Betty was feeling quite relax remembering all those memories.

Blitzo: HEY BITCHY!

Betty was startled that she was close to falling off her chair, she quickly find her balance, she then turned with a fitting expression.

Blitzo: Is Lupin in his shack? We need to talk some business shit.

Betty: Wears an angry expression. Yes he's in, just be more silent when coming here you lizard.

Blitzo: Yeah, who are you calling a-

Loona: Lets go Blitz, Lupin might have shit storm coming his way.

Betty: overhears. Is Arséne in trouble?

Moxxie: Don't worry any hun, Arséne is okay, where to help send word someone might be looking for him.

Betty had looked at the lot, considering how Lupin keeps his company and that she couldn't do anything to help, she sighs.

Betty: Yes, he's in, he had a bit too much to drink, so he might be easily agitated.

Blitzo: He has a hang over?

Loona: Light weight.

Moxxie: Thank you miss.

Betty then nods as I.M.P begins to head out to Lupin's room. She was then going back to reading her magazine, though in a few minutes that had passed by, she then remembered something important. Meanwhile, the group were already at Lupin's apartment.

Moxxie: Looks at his pockets. Ah crumbs

Millie: What hun?

Moxxie: I forgot the spare key that Arséne gave me.

Blitzo: Great, now we got to go back to-

Loona: Yeahno. Kicks at the door which comes off its henches.

The next thing that the whole gang saw, was Lupin...

Naked.

For a brief moment, Lupin was like a deer in headlights, turning to where his door got kicked down, holding a bowl of cereal and a spoon in his hands. As the group then looked at him, seeing no clothing on him.

Lupin: Angrily OI!

Loona/Moxxie/Millie/Blitzo: Ah fuck dude/ Whoa/Damn/WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU WEARING CLOTHES?!

Betty then soon came into the fray all too late.

Betty: Shit...I wanted to tell you guys, it's his day to be nude.

All the IMP turned to Betty, seeing her out of breath and a bit embarrassed to say such a thing out loud. Then turn to Lupin who was annoyed and still looked at the group in a bit of a tiff.

Lupin: Im gonna get some clothes on, and get my tools. Loona your helping.

Loona: Why the fuck am I going to help you?!

Lupin stops and turns in a fierce raging fire in his eyes, that quickly made Loona feel a bit scared and regretted asking the most obvious question.