14 - zipper

EDITED

TRIGGER WARNING : MAN FORCING HIMSELF ON YOU.

Hearing the loud gun shot the other members of the class were alarmed. All running to the open area where everyone had left from 10 minutes prior. Looking around and seeing you and Aesol very clearly missing. "What's happened?" Yoojung asked . "Where's Y/n?" Taeman asked worry very clear on the boy . Both obvious questions but they almost had to be voiced in that situation. Then they heard you shout. "I SAID RUN SO FUCKING RUN!". The seven of them looking between each other before Bora ran off. Heading in the direction to the prisoners the others soon following.

Soon meeting Aesol on the stairs. The girl was very clearly panicked , Bora just pushed her to the side slightly continuing down the stairs. Taeman followed right behind Bora. The others doing the same after checking on Aesol for a second.

Before they arrived you were sat on the floor. The prisoners now all out of their cells. Finally walking around free, something they hadn't felt in a long time. Three of them crouched down infront of you. "Ah you're so beautiful" one said touching your face with his hand. "It makes me so horny." You hit his hand away. Looking at him pissed off. "Come on cutie, you wouldn't be going through this if you let us out earlier." Another said getting closer to you. Your face just showed pure disgust. "What's happening out there sweetie?" The man who played sick asked. You just stayed silent. Knowing fully well that was the only advantage you had here. The grey haired one held onto your gun, holding it poorly and pretending to act like he was going to shoot. "You have to listen to us or...bang" he pretended to shoot it. "What are you hiding from us?" The horny one asked, grabbing onto the zipper of your jacket, slowly pulling it down. You grabbed hold of you jacket. "Aren't you going to talk?" He asked, you just stayed in silence. You were no match for any of these men, especially without your gun. "FUCK! You stubborn little shit!" One acted like he was going to hit you at the fact you wouldn't answer. The fake sick man stopping him whilst taking the gun off of the grey haired man. Shooting the ceiling just as you had before.

Alarming the others even more from the sound a second gun shot they all appeared at the entrance to the secluded area. Finding you on the floor surrounded by the prisoners. The grey haired one holding onto you and moving you so you would face them. YoungShin and Jangsu were quick to shut the doors. Locking you and the prisoners in the corridor. This angered the men, running to the metal cage doors and cursing loudly. Kicking them angrily. The grey haired prisoner pulled you up off of the floor and shoved you towards the metal bars that separated you and your classmates. "Do you not understand your place you assholes?" The horny prisoner asked them, very clearly angry with their decisions. "Let go of her first" was all Jangsu said. "Open the door first, you fucker" the prisoner banged on the metal bars. "I'll open it if you let her go!" Jangsu shouted at them man.

"Hey open it first. Your friend will die otherwise. Okay?" The prisoner who faked being sad said, pointing your gun at your head as the grey haired prisoner kept his grip on you. "She'll really die okay?" Theirs eyes just widened at this threat. But they didn't move. Aesol started crying behind all the others. "Hey kneel down" you didn't at first , not entirely sure if he was talking to you or the others as you didn't look at him. He didn't say it again, kicking the back of your knee so you lost your balance and fell onto the floor. "She's going to die because of you all. Don't you care?" The prisoners continued to threaten. Bora raised her gun at the prisoners.

"Raise your guns, we have eight whilst they only have one" she said pointing it directly at the prisoner who tricked Aesol. "Are you being serious? Y/ns being held hostage!" Soyoon said to this. Bora didn't falter , and soon the others held up their guns too. Ready to shoot. The prisoners didn't expect this. "Are you sure you want to see your friend dead?" The prisoner asked, still holding the gun pointing towards you. The prisoners were very clearly intimidated at this, every time one of them moved forward or spoke one of the seven would aim their gun at them. This was at a standstill. No progress was being made.