7 - a legendary tale

EDITED

You ran around the construction facility, trying to make sure you stayed away from the sphere as long as possible. Hoping to maybe find somewhere safe for you to hide. But honestly you wouldn't be shocked if things ended here. It's sad really. You don't want to die , not yet anyway , but you felt so empty and it's only been a few hours. It was a strange feeling that you had never felt before, your chest felt tight. Your heartbeat loud and clear and your eyes felt heavy. Maybe you just needed sleep but you couldn't help but feel like this.

You didn't love the boy romantically at all but you loved him. He was like your brother, your other half. All your favourite and happiest memories had WuTaek in. He was the one that made you smile even on your worst days. The one who knew everything about you, all the little details like how to persuade you to do things or the seat you always liked to take at lunch. No one could compare to him. Not even Bora.

You walked around more, fortunately not coming into contact with the sphere yet. Just as you thought that it jumped out at you. Luck seemed to love you today. You ran from it . Your fight or flight instinct kicking in. You however didnt have anywhere else to run, trapping yourself in a dead end. You just watched as it pounced towards you.

But there was no impact. It falling to the ground due to white smoke hitting it. You looked over seeing Huirak standing there and spraying the sphere with the cold smoke. Freezing the sphere and killing it. You dropped to the floor, it feeling as if your heart had just stopped.

Huirak looked down at you "Pff you acted all strong earlier" you just looked up at him shaking your head. "I remembered how weak the fuckers are to the cold, so I just thought-" you let out a breathy laugh pausing him. "Why're you laughing?"

"Oh I'm sorry Prince Charming, please continue I didn't mean to distract you from your speech as me the damsel was saved by your mighty-ness " you said sarcastically.

"Hey I just saved your life!"

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome! And anyway you wouldn't be the damsel, youd be the ogre!" He stuck his tongue out at you. You just stood up annoyed. Walking over to him and hitting his back, not with much force but continuously. "Oo you little shit, I should have left you with the short straw" you said continuing to hit him. You just heard him laughing, you stopped. Looking at the boy confused. But then you somehow started laughing too. Maybe it was just what had happened or everything recently.

"Come on let's go" you said calming yourself down and starting to walk out. Huirak following. "By the way, why did you do that earlier?" You just looked at him and then continued to walk. "I guess I just thought it would be better for someone who had a chance at surviving to do it" you heard him stop, kicking some sand and then walking again. "I'm being serious"

"Fine fine." You stopped the joking around. "I just remembered what someone told me and thought it would be smarter to take the lead on this." He just listened. "I would have done it if it was anyone." You added before his mind started thinking stupid things."Even Joonhee." You just stayed quiet.

"Argh we really can't seem to get along" he complained. You just tsked."That is because all you seem to do is complain-" you got pushed to the ground. You looked up at the boy who pushed you. He was shocked by his own movements.

"Y/n I didn't mean to-" he tried apologising. He had his hand out to help you up so you pulled him down so his face came into contact with the floor. He lifted his head and spat out the dirt . You laughed at this until he chucked dirt at you. But instead of getting annoyed further you just laughed more. He joined in to. The two of you despite your tom and Jerry relationship getting along.