6 - WuTaek

EDITED

You just watched the scene, eyes wide from the shock and breathing irregular and heavy. You felt something on your cheek . Panic setting in. You couldn't even look at WuTaek, scrambling around to try and get yourself off of the floor. Soochul ran in after seeing the scene, quickly pulling you away before the sphere attacked you. "GO! BOTH OF YOU GET OUT OF HERE!" Wonbin shouted. Soochul finally got you out , dragging you towards the school. Both of you started crying as you ran and heard the gun shots behind you.

The two of you tried to run as quickly as possible into the school. Soochul falling over from a sphere grabbing onto his leg and pulling him back. "SOOCHUL!" You looked down at the boy, quickly grabbing onto him and trying to pull him out of the grip of the sphere. "The gun! Quickly!" He said noticing the gun to your side. "Hold onto me!" You did so holding tightly onto his hand as you grabbed hold of the gun with your other and started shooting the sphere. Once free you helped him up and the two of you began running again. Safely getting inside the building.

Another sphere hit just as Jangsu and Soyeon got inside , now blocking the entrance from people but still enough space for spheres to get in. You all quickly reacted shutting the doors and blocking them with tables and chairs and anything else you could find.

Everyone paused just looking at it , then it set into you again. What happened to WuTaek just flashing through your mind. You crouched down, holding onto your legs as your mind flashed through the images. You didn't cry, but your expression clearly showed the horror you felt. Soochul quickly to your side, after all being the only one who knew what happened. The spheres started appearing at the doors, everyone beginning to run. "Y/n come on" Soochul pulled you up onto your feet , pulling you with him as he ran through the corridor. Keeping his hand connected to yours.

A group of you were in the classroom you were all trying to hide, sitting as close to the walls as possible.

"Why did all those things fall from the sky?!" Huirak let out , everyone there panicking. All starting to let their thoughts and fears run free.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Taeman said noticing the change in your expression , a sad and scared one clearly on your face. Ilha and the others looking at you. "Where's WuTaek?" Hearing him say his name just made you die inside , heading to comfort from the person next to you. Soochul just pulling you into his embrace to console you. "What happened?" The other members of the class started asking, Soochul just shook his head signalling it shouldn't be discussed right now.

Then there was a loud bang , causing Joonhee to panic loudly. Everyone trying to get her to be quiet. "Everyone be quiet" Yoojung said hearing something, she stood up heading to the door but before she got to it it flung open with the Platoon Leader running in. Followed by your other classmates, checking up on all of you. "Y/n..." SunYi noticed your strange demeanour. "Talk later, Y/n's not okay right now" Soochul said and you honestly couldn't be more grateful he understood.

"EVERYONE HEAD TO YOUR BARRACKS!" Platoon leader shouted pushing some people to move. You all started running. Quickly getting equipped and putting the ammunition into your guns. You were putting your helmet on when walking out of the room, Jangsu looked at you. Pointing to your cheek. You looked at him confused. "Blood..." he said quietly, you quickly wiping it away or at least trying to before walking off. Once everyone was ready it was time to head out. As you walked down the halls you noticed the school was now full of bodies.

"Half of you in the front car and half of you in the back car. You must run with all your might without looking back. Do you understand?" Platoon leader gave your orders as you reached the exits "Y/n and Nara , please watch our backs" you both nodded. Soon heading out with Platoon leader and Wonbin, shooting the creatures.