Relaxing, Babysitting, and Death

Ami was laying on a beach chair under an umbrella, the goddess, Beerus, and Whis were invited by Bulma to relax on her private island.

Bulma brought her baby daughter, Bulla, the little one was resting in her baby swing.

Whis took a bite of a dessert and was delighted at the sweet taste. "It's delicious! The food, the air, I must say this cottage is truly fantastic."

Ami chuckled since where they're staying isn't a little cottage. "Wouldn't you agree, Bulma."

Ami laid back some more and watched as her dad and Vegeta sparred over the ocean.

"It is nice, isn't it?"

The albino patted Beerus' arm when a small yet loud explosion was heard.

"We had the place built a few years ago. Its deserted and a thousand miles south of West City, so it's perfect."

Ami took a drink from the citrus drink on the table next to her as Bulma explained. "Out here the boys can cut loose without hurting anything. The last thing we need is for them to destroy half the city while sparring with each other."

Ami nodded and finished sipping her drink. "Yeah, you should've seen the temple when I sparred with my uncles. Nearly half the structure came down."

Ami then picked up a bowl of ice cream and took a bite.

Beerus was not happy as he sat up while covering his ears. "Keep it down will you!! Learn to fight quietly, I'm trying to nap!!"

Ami put her ice cream down and got up to where Beerus ran to in his small rage. "Easy, Beerus, I'll get them down and we can all eat something."

The destructive god grumbled before listening, walking back to sit in the beach chair.

Ami flew up and met her dad and Vegeta in the sky, her tail flicking behind her. Yeah, since she's a goddess of death they couldn't cut off her tail. Besides, Ami didn't want to part with it after she's had it her whole life.

"Dad, Vegeta, come on let's get something to eat."

They followed her back down to the island and the female Saiyan laid back in her designated chair, and noticed her ice cream was missing. She looked around before spotting Beerus eating her frozen treat.

"Hey."

"It was going to melt; I didn't want to waste good ice cream."

Ami rolled her eyes and picked her citrus drink up again, drinking the orange and red drink.

"Tell me, Goku." Goku looked at Whis as Ami took in the view of the ocean. "Why do you seek even greater strength than you have already? Wait, wait, don't tell me, do you want to become a destroyer god?"

Ami nearly spat out her drink as Beerus shot up from his laying position. "What was that? Don't think I'll take this threat lying down."

Ami put her drink down and sat up too. "I'm gonna have to agree with Beerus on this, Dad. I just became a goddess, and I don't recommend it to those who are related to me."

Goku stood up and looked nervous as he defended himself from his daughter and Beerus. "No, that's not it! Why would I just sit around all day?"

The destroyer flinched and Ami laid back down. "Okay, that was uncalled for."

Ami listened as she felt both proud and jealous of her father. "The tournament of power opened my eyes. You saw those fighters, there's no way I can stay at the same level I'm at right now. They got me all fired up."