A/n

Hey everyone, Shadow here, so my cousin read some of my stories and asked a question about my oc's. "Why do they all have hard lives or traumatic pasts?" Well, I'd figure I might as well answer that question. I wanted my oc's to deal with a problem or issue in their lives, and I based those issues on real life occurrences. For Ami, it's an over baring mother who's forcing her to do something she didn't want to do. Taylor was amnesia and dealing with family matters. But in Hero is Back, Taylor was more on starting a new life and moving on from the old. Harper is dealing with the evil of the world and deep fears. Maria is abandonment and understanding reasons for why people do things. Jade is understanding huge changes, not only in themselves but the world around them. Maya was blame, death, and PTSD, from the accident her and her parents went through. Jenny was more for fun then anything else, but I am using her to support the LGBTQ community. And the latest oc, Willow. She is to be neglect from a parental figure and moving forward with life even if it hurts. Well, that's it. I hope you guys understand better on why I wrote my oc's the way I did, it's a good way to vent about some of the good and bad things that happen in the world. Love you my little Axolotls!