Rude Awakening

A few weeks into training with Whis and hanging out with Beerus, Ami became somewhat friends with the two. She shared some of her recipes and cooking tips with

Whis, he was even a good listener when she needed to vent.

Beerus was more stubborn to be around at first until he caught Ami watching Assassination Classroom. They both shared a love of anime and competed in video games, but Ami was there when he was frustrated and needed to vent. They've hung out and enjoyed each other's company despite how stubborn they were.

Right now Ami was trying to sleep but explosions outside and yelling were heard. The albino ignored it, but a blast made her window and most of the wall explode. She heard a, "Let's hope Ami is already awake."

The Saiyan got up and stepped into the light seeing not only Whis standing there, but her dad and Vegeta.

Beerus was leaning against a tree, sitting cross legged and hands behind his head.

Ami floated down and gave the three standing men a closed eyed smile, but her aura and energy screamed that she was gonna kill someone.

"Whis, do you know who blasted my window?" He nodded and jestered to Goku and Vegeta. "Vegeta managed to miss Goku, since your father dodged."

Ami nodded before opening her now fully red eyes and her markings appeared too. Her hair and tail even changed to red as she powered up.

"Run!" She warned before chasing them they went into super saiyan for an extra burst of speed. But it was for nothing as Ami teleported in front of them, making the two men stop. "I will only say this once, don't wake me up unless someone is dying or injured."

Ami teleported back down and sat next to Beerus as her markings and red coloring disappeared. She ran a hand through her hair as she leaned against the tree.

"Why do they have to be so loud?" She sighed out to the cat. "Been asking myself that since they started training here."

Ami chuckled and smirked as she watched her father and the prince spar. They were fast and surprised her with super saiyan blue, it was crazy.

"Why can't I do that? The super saiyan blue?" Her question was directed at Whis who was over seeing the two sparring warriors.

"Well, I have one theory and it has to do with your genetics." Ami tilted her head as she listened. "An Albino Saiyan was never in any record or anything, I think it's because you're part human. And with the albinism comes different levels of power for you."

"So that's probably why my hair and tail turn red or purple instead of gold or blue."

But she remembers the one transformation that happened before coming here. "But, that transformation when my aura, hair, and tail turned black. What about that one?"

Beerus confessed something he saw happen at that moment in the temple dojo. "The plants in the dojo you were in, withered when you did that transformation."

Ami looked to him with wide eyes and shook her head with disbelief as her dad and Vegeta landed. "I've powered up before, but nothing ever died or withered when I did."

Goku walked over to provide some comfort to his daughter, she looked like she was about to have a panic attack. "Hey, it'll be alright." He pulled her into a side hug as Whis brought out some ramen for everyone.

They all ate in silence making Ami more anxious about everything the grass she was sitting on turned grey and started to wither. The woman noticed and started to panic, she dropped her ramen in the process.

Whis made a disc of light under the woman just in case anything else died. "I  thought this wouldn't be the case, but I guess there's no other explanation."

They looked to Whis; Ami's eyes were wide as he looked to her.

"What, why is Kakarot's daughter so important?"

Ami sat in a lotus position as she floated so Whis could put the disc away. She looked to Beerus next and he shrugged while he continued to eat his ramen.

Whis looked to Vegeta and answered him. "Goku's daughter is the next goddess of death."

Ami looked more shocked with her dad's, and Beerus' faces matching her.

"That explains why when she saw a dead animal she knew what was happening, and didn't freak out, or cry." Goku seemed to have some realization with that.

Ami ran a hand through her hair at this and Beerus was still stunned. "You're right dad, this does explain a lot."

Whis smiled then and started talking again. "That's not all."

They looked to the angel again and it made them confused as to why he looked somewhat smug. "In ancient universal law, gods of death are wed to gods of destruction."

Vegeta then went wide eyed and yelled. "Are you saying Kakarot's spawn, is supposed to be married to-!"

Ami fainted before he could finish.