The Death To The Mortal

Aarons POV

I walked into the castle holding Catherine's body. "Aaron u did it!" said Carmen running to me and looking at Catie. "Shes dying, her heart is freezing" I said emotionless. "How?" asked Shane walking to us. "I had to freeze her heart to destroy the thoughts" I said looking at Catie. Shane ran away. We heard him shout. "JACK!" "Atleast ur alright, lets take her to the king" Carmen said. She led me to the throne. "Dear king, for I apologise for disturbing u, we need ur help, Catie has had her heart frozen" said Carmen bowing to the king. The king walked off of his throne. "Leave her, this is her punishment, she has betrayed us, she deserves to die" said the queen. I gave Catie to the king. "Ur highness, its not her fault, she had her mind wiped and it was replaced with fake memories" I said putting a hand on my knife. "Lets see, was it her body that killed loads of people, was it her mind controlling her, was it her new weapons with blood on them" said the queen. Daisy walked into the throne room. "Wheres the Valkyrie?" asked Daisy. "In her death bed" said the Queen. "No, no, u cannot let her die, she can help us find Hades" I said angrily. "Enough with this discussion Aaron, u will be rewarded for killing her" she said. I stormed out the throne room. I saw the king crying. "King, whats wrong?" I asked. "Shes dead, my wife wouldnt allow her treatment" he said. "But...ur the king...its ur c-choice" I said. I felt my anger flow through my body. "When it comes to medical decisions its hers" said the King walking away. I couldnt believe that I killed Catie. The voices started to speak. "Monster." I was lost in my anger. I walked to Shanes chambers. He was stood at his desk with Carmen looking at a map. "Catie is dead" I said. "I know, we are plotting revenge on Odin" said Carmen wiping the tears away from her face. "I killed her" I said emotionless. "Aaron, its not ur fault, u tried to save her" said Shane. "I want to kill Odin" I said holding my axe. "We all do but we need a plan first" said Carmen. "I will kill him" I said. The voices started to speak repetitively. "Monster, Monster." I walked out of the room and started to walk into the courtyard. "Sir, we cannot allow anyone outside castle grounds, the king refuses anyone to leave" said a guard. "Move, or u are dead" I said. "SOLDIERS, CODE BLUE" shouted the second guard. I pierced my axe into his stomach. "CODE BLACK!" shouted the first guard. All the guards came running to me. I killed the first one. I created an ice orb around me with my magic and 6 guards managed to get in before it was complete. I kicked one into the wall. I grabbed the second one and snapped his neck. I took his spear then killed the first one. I threw the spear into the third one whilst ducking under a swing from a sword. I stabbed the fourth one with my knife. I grabbed the fifth one by the throat. I killed the sixth one with my axe. I watched guard 5 turn purple. He begged for mercy but I stared at him emotionless. He soon passed out and I dropped him. I then started to crack the sphere. It then exploded and giant shards of ice started to pierce the guards. Shane, Carmen, Lacey and Daisy all ran out of the castle. "Aaron!" shouted Shane. I started to run out of the castle and ran into the warp travel room. I almost put the key into the room but Daisy forced herself into the temple. I started traveling to Asgard. "Aaron stop this" said Daisy. "I will have my revenge and if u try to stop me I will kill u" I said. "Im going to try to stop u" said Daisy. "Then prepare to die" I said. I ran at her. She grabbed me and smashed me into the ground. I got up and tried to tackle her but she grabbed me and threw me into a wall. She walked to the table. I ran at her and stabbed her arm. She punched me away and took my knife out of her arm. I brought it back with my magnetic bracer. I shot her with my bow. She was about to punch me but I dodged it. She then grabbed and elbowed me into the ground. I started losing myself. The rage was overwhelming me. I punched her expecting her to fly into the wall but she didnt move. How is she so strong. She pinned me down and started punching me into the floor. She soon stopped. "Aaron, stop this madness" said Daisy. The travel room stopped. She got off of me. I stood up then ran out the temple. I ran into Odins hall. Everyone was there. Odin, Thor, Baldur and Heimdall. Thor pulled out Mjolner but Odin stopped him. "Well, hello Aaron, I heard u killed my Valkyrie" said Odin. "Shut the fuck up Odin" I said pulling out my axe. "Aaron, we will give u one chance to get out of here or u are going to have a worse experience with Thor than last time" said Odin. I stood there emotionless.