The Price For Killing A God

Aarons POV

I went into the woods to cut down some trees to try draw some attention. I heard a twig snap in the bush and drew my bow until I realised it was Shane getting comfy. I put the bow back on my back and started cutting down a tree. My mothers axe was very strong. The tree started to fall and I put it into the river and let it flow down. Rain then started to fall and I was kicked into a tree. I turned around gripping my axe to expect Baldur but it were someone else. He was about 8 foot tall holding a sword. "Surrender, the all-father demands it" he said. "The all-father?" I said confused. He laughed. Then I heard a loud bang behind me. I turned around to see someone else. "Surrender to the sons of thor, now!" demanded the the man with a mace and shield. "Ah, Modi and Magni, Im honoured" I said sarcastically. Shane then jumped out of the bushes with his daggers in hand. "Which one do u want brother?" asked Modi. "Ill take the elf" said Magni. Shane then pounced onto Modi and I ran at Magni. My axe and his sword collided with one another. I punched Magni then swung my axe and his ankles. He jumped above the axe, grabbed me and headbutt me. I walked backwards until we were 3 metres apart. The headbutt almost knocked me out. Then lightning was shot out infront of me and I instantly put an ice wall infront of me with my hands. I didnt need my bow for this fight, or so I thought. I ran out from behind the wall. I jumped onto Magnis torso and stabbed his shoulder with my dagger. "U little fucker" he said in pain. I put my hand out and the axe returned to my hand and I hit Magnis stomach. I left the axe there but used my magnetic wrist band and returned the dagger to me. Magni ripped the axe out of his belly. He then kicked me and I went flying into Shane and Modis fight. I crashed into Shane and we crashed into a cliff where rocks fell onto us. I yelled in pain as Magni and Modi laughed. Modi then started to shock me with his lightning mace. I yelled in pain. Magni then walked up to me and smashed his sword into the rocks on me and the sword then hit me. I yelled and screamed in pain then let out a burst of frost magic out. I screamed and was lost in anger. I got up and started to punch Magni. I punched him into a tree then threw my axe into his throat. I returned the axe to my hand and ran at Modi. I threw my axe at his leg and he tripped. I then ran and jumped on top of him and started punching his face. "U. Will. Die. To. Me" I said out of anger continuously hitting him. I then hit him with both my hands and got off of him. He started to shake. "U k-killed my brother...I will get revenge" he said gasping for air. I grabbed Modis mace and smashed his face with it. "OK, OK PLS, STOP" he yelled in pain. I threw his mace away and kicked him. I then calmed down and looked at Modi realising what I had done. I looked behind me and saw Magni sitting up against a tree, bleeding. I then realised I cant leave Modi here and I grabbed his hair. I then grabbed my knife and slit his throat. I watched him as he bled out. I put my dagger back on my waist, returned the axe to me and put it on my back and returned to the rocks limping. I found Shane and lifted the rocks off of him. I picked him up and started walking back to the castle. I went into the medical room and put him onto the medical table. The doctors then started to heal him with some magic. I went into the throne room and started to speak to the King. "King, we were un-" I was cut off. "Bow down to me before speaking" said the King. I did not move. "Baldur never appeared, Magni and Modi did and Shane is now injured. In my anger I killed both Magni and Modi" I explained. "Is Shane alr?" the King said worried. For once he was worried about one of his sons. "Yea, follow me, hes in the medical room" I said. We went into the medical room and the King ran to Shane. "Are u alr?" the King asked. Shane put his hand on the Kings shoulder. "A-Aarons eyes..." said Shane. "What about them?" asked the King. "They turned r-red, in his rage" he said. The King looked towards me and walked to me. He looked me in the eyes shocked. They still had a red tint to them. "Aaron, ur eyes are a bit red" said the King. Carmen and Catherine then walked in. "Wheres Shane?" asked Carmen, worried. "I-Im here" he said. Carmen ran towards him. Catherine then walked up to me. "Im so glad ur ok, I heard what happened, I never knew u were capable of killing two gods" she said amazed. "I wouldnt have killed them if I were in control, it was like someone else took over angrily" I explained emotionless. "Its alr, u saved Shane, thats the main part" she said putting a hand on my shoulder, "u want to help me with something?" "Uhh, sure, what is it?" I asked. "Im trying to find out who made me these bracers and the shoulder pad, since everyone in Teleria is here we can figure it out" she said. Before I could say anything she dragged me out of the medical room by my arm and took me to the ball room where everyone was hanging out.

Meanwhile in Asgard

"Are u fucking kidding me" said Thor angrily. He flipped Odins table over. "Thor pls just calm down" asked Odin calmly. "FUCK U, U DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING" said Thor throwing his hammer and random things. Heimdall then walked in. "Oh all-father, what the fuck has happened here?" He said. "Magni and Modi both died to that elf bc Baldur decided not to go and sent his nephews alone" Odin explained. Thor smashed a bookshelf that repaired as soon as he looked away. Thor then grabbed one of Odins ravens and threw it at Heimdall. Heimdall dodged the Raven and walked up to Thor. "Dont even try it Heimdall" said Thor. "Thor, that wont work, everyone maybe scared of u but theres only 2 that arent, and Im one of them" said Heimdall annoyingly. Thor took a swing at Heimdall but Heimdall ducked under it. He then tried to punch him and again Heimdall dodged it. "Stop doing that" said Thor. Heimdall stood there unphased. "Settle down u two" demanded Odin. Odin snapped his fingers and everything went back to normal. Thor then put Mjornir on Odins desk. "Upgrade it" demanded Thor. "Cant, I didnt craft it" said Odin. Thor grabbed the hammer and swung at Heimdall once more before walking out but again, Heimdall dodged it.