The Recovery

Aarons POV

I woke up to see 5 pairs of hands hovering over me. I sat up and all the druids took 2 steps back. "Ok good, ur awake" said Carmen. "Wheres Shane and Catherine?" I asked. "Catherine is still with Odin and Shane went hunting for food" said Carmen. I looked around and saw a girl, she was looking at different potions. "Whos that?" I whispered to Carmen. "Im not too sure, shes a friend of Shanes I think" whispered Carmen. "I suggest u stay away from major fights, dont fight anything bigger and stronger than a cow" said a druid. I slammed my back onto the bed of hay. "I will stay with u and get u anything u need" said Carmen. I nodded my head as if to say thank u but not saying it. "We are surprised that u are alive, u took a full brunt hit to the face by Thor and Mjolnir" said one of the druids. "Well seeing the lightning marks on his face, he took a hit aswell as lightning damage" said Carmen. "Wait...lightning marks?!" I said throwing myself forward. "Yea, u got scars and cuts all over ur face" said the druid. I then created a chunk of ice and used it as a mirror. As they said I had lightning shaped scars all over my face. Shane then walked in. "Oh good, ur awake, everyone was worried" he said looking at me. I melted the ice in my hand and stared at the ceiling. "Im sorry to intrude but did I hear u got into a fight with Thor? How are u not dead?" asked someone in knight uniform. "Yea, he did, and he di- actually Ill tell u outside" said Carmen who then took the girl outside.

Carmens POV

I took the woman outside the room. "He did die, he was super close to not being able to come back, we brought him back but he is now very weak, he had to use all his strength just to make a plate of ice, thats why the druids are holding him, they want to try strengthen him again" I explained. "I know a way how to get him back onto his feet" said the girl. "How?" I asked. "Grab ur dragon friend and follow me" she said. I walked back into the medical room. "Shane, lets go, me, u and this girl are going somewhere" I said. Shane then followed behind me and the girl took us outside the castle and whistled. Then a fire wyvern appeared out of nowhere and landed infront of us. "Wow" I said amazed at the sight of the wyvern. The girl scratched the wyverns chin. "Good boy Firebeak" said the girl. We all then got on the wyverns back and we started to fly to another town. "So whats ur names?" asked the girl. "Im Carmen and this is Shane" I said having to raise my voice because of the wind. "Im Lacey" she said doing the same thing with her voice. "How did u tame this dragon?" asked Shane. "I walked into the wyverns cave that had a couple nests, the baby almost got killed by its brothers and sisters but I saved it and brought it up, but the tip of his nose was destroyed by the flames, hence the name Firebeak" Lacey explained. The wyvern then landed outside of a cave and Lacey grabbed a few jars from the square shoulder bag that was hanging next to her thigh. She then gave Shane and I 8 jars each. "Follow me" she said and we walked into the cave. "Dragon boy, u may need to fight for us if we have issues, I left my weapons on Firebeak" said Lacey. "We will be fine" he said looking around. We then came across a pool of water. "Fill up the jars with the water, make sure its pure, no mud, seaweed or sand" said Lacey. Shane and Lacey started to struggle. "Just fill them up, Ill use my magic to make them pure" I said. "How would u do that?" asked Shane. "I grew up with druids for nannys, I learnt a trick or two from them" I said. We got all the jars full and pure and as we were about to leave a giant spider jumps on top of Shane. "Shit, thats a broodmother, be careful of the spider, be extra careful of the hatchlings. Shane grabbed the two front legs of the Broodmother and fired a lightning blast at its mouth. He was able to then slip from beneath it. "Carmen, deal with the hatchlings, Ill deal with the Broodmother" said Lacey. She then tossed the bag of Jars to Shane. "U, run" said Lacey. Shane then started to run. Lacey kept striking the Broodmother with her spear but nothing seemed to harm it. I grabbed my knife and slammed it into the ground which caused to floor to shake slightly. All the hatchlings fell over and I managed to throw a couple throwing knives at the mother. "We need to find a way out of here!" said Carmen slashing the hatchlings with her sword. The broodmother started spitting acidic goo out of her mouth and it all hit the floor. "Do not stand in that, it will evaporate ur entire leg" said Lacey. Then the broodmother stopped attacking Lacey and started eating the hatchlings. "Get to higher ground" shouted Lacey whilst climbing up onto a little platform on the side of the wall. I climbed the wall and got into a cubby hole. I started to throw my knives at the spider but it just bounced off of the spider. "We need fire" said Lacey looking around. "Near the entrance of this room, there was lava" I said. "How will we get to that tho?!" said Lacey still looking for an idea. Then we saw some spits of fire from the entrance of the room. It was Shane and Firebeak. Lacey jumped onto Firebeak landing on its tail and climbing up the dragon. I then jumped onto its back and we flew right out of there and headed to Teleria.

Olympus' POV

"Call in the soldier" commanded Zeus. Poseidon then allowed the next person in. "What do u have to bring to the table mortal?" asked Zeus. "I can kill things with my bare hands quite easily" said the man. "Yea thats not going to be good" said Zeus before throwing his lightning bolt at him, killing him in an instant. "Send the next one in brother" said Zeus. Poseidon then let the soldier in. "What do u have to bring to the table mortal?" asked Zeus. "My rage" said the woman. Zeus looked interested. "Go on" said Zeus. "I want to kill the person that took everything from me, but he is hiding amongst different beings" she said. "U know where Hades is?" asked Zeus. "Theres another set of realm travel, the god that is the equivalent to u is called Odin" said the woman. "Do u know how to get there" asked Zeus. "Not a god, but a mortal I know how to get there" she said. "Very well, go kill Hades and send over his helmet then I will allow u to stay in that realm set" said Zeus. The woman then vanished. "What was her name Poseidon?" asked Zeus. "It was Daisy" said Apollo butting in. "How do u know?" asked Zeus. "She is my Daughter"...