𝟎𝟎𝟓, who the fuck is mariah

DD NEVER REPLIED to amani

he didn't want to.

amani didn't care either, she let dd feel however he felt. if he wanted to carry on with her he could, and if he didnt then they would be done. it wasn't like they'd even had sex yet.

she was sat infront of her mirror taking her braids out. she was bored of her current hairstyle, she did her own hair so changing it frequently wasn't an issue.

amani had washed and dried her hair when she saw a call on her phone from ddot.

obviously she was in the same friend group as him, but she had barely spoken to the boy since meeting him. she spent most her time with eva since meeting the group.

she slowly answered with a hello that sounded more like a question rather than a greeting.

"you with dd?" he asked, making her roll her eyes.

"no, why? what's up?" she responded. she heard ddot sigh on the other side.

"no one's heard from him since we was all together last night, he's not at home either." the boy said with panic in his voice.

"oh" amani quietly let out.

"tell me if you hear anything from him please" he said before ending the phone.

she knew dd was the smartest, but he also wasn't entirely stupid.

everyone knows dd is outsideee. dd knows how to piss off OY's opps. dd was wanted by alot of people.  

dd could be dead.

amani had to calm herself down before putting shoes on, she had to get herself out of the house. she felt like the walls were closing in on her, like she couldn't breathe.

she began walking, she didn't know where too, she just walked and walked and walked until her legs hurt

it had been 2 hours, ddot hadn't called and told her dd was safe. dd hadn't responded. no one had even messaged her.