𝟎𝟎𝟗, you cant rock nothing

"bruh, we're going to be fucking late if you don't hurry up!" amani complained, grabbing her bag from the side of her bedroom door

"bruh, we're going to be fucking late if you don't hurry up!" amani complained, grabbing her bag from the side of her bedroom door. dd sighed in response and pulled a hoodie over his head, it was one he'd left at amani's weeks ago.

"mani, if you raise your voice one more time i'm gon' air this bitch out." he replied, walking out of her bedroom.

dd wasn't meant to stay the whole night, however they were both in too deep of a sleep to wake up before morning.

"oh my fucking god, if i can't get snacks before school you better watch your back." amani sighed, pulling on her white airforces. they were beat to fuck, but because she had over slept she didn't have time to actually find a nicer outfit.

"you dead buggin', this is big backed behaviour." dd laughed, following the girl out of her front door. she decided on not replying and quickly walked in the direction of school.

they managed to get snacks and get to school just before the bell went, meaning the pair were currently walking to first period, which was math

"i don't even know why you're rushing, you don't even like math." dd said, dragging her feet behind the girl. "plus that bitch from the party is in that class." amani stopped dead in her tracks and turned to face the boy, her eyes widened.

"the ratty ass blonde bitch?" amani asked, earning a nod from dd as confirmation. "you gotta be fucking playing with a bitch. i didn't even know she went here."

"i told her you was my man, that's gross." amani continued to complain under her breath until she was outside the class.

"oh." amani heard someone say, once she walked into her math class. she looked around to see the blonde girl from the party, sat with all her friends as they laughed. she watched as they began saying stuff to each other under their breath, already annoying the girl.

"bitch it's like eight am, shut the fuck up." amani said as she walked past them. she placed her bag down on the floor and took her seat.

"who's a bitch?" layla said, making amani roll her eyes. she didn't have the energy to be arguing with no one, so the fact this girl was trying to start something was pissing amani off.