𝒲ℯ𝓁𝒸ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝒽ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀..

The rebellion had fallen, the diamonds had brought pink 'home.'

'I was unhappy blue! You don't understand!'
'Hush pink..' Blue diamond raised her finger to pink's lips. 'Welcome home.'

High heels echoed the floors of the ballroom, White and yellow had arrived which made pink shrink and hide behind blue she knew her actions would have consequences but yet was still afraid of their judgement. She knew blue wouldn't hurt her willingly. She was like a mother to her.
'Welcome home Pink.' Yellow and White spoke in unison.
'You're probably curious of your punishment starlight..., Don't worry you wont be shattered.' White had her beaming smile spread across her face. 'Your pearl will be, and you will have your right to speak.. revoked.'
'NO WHITE! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT MY-' Blue cracked pink's neck and mouth before she could utter another word, it disabled her ability to speak.
There was a long silence, then pearl was brought in. She was shattered right before pink's eyes as blue held her back from running to pearl's rescue.
'Not to worry pink, you may have your original pearl back.'  Volleyball glided into the room, she wasn't under white's control anymore.
The 3 diamonds spoke in unison. 'You may go pink, we're having a ball to say.. Welcome home.'

Pink would leave with volleyball trailing behind her.