ℐ 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉ℯ𝒹..

The garden was run down, but there was still a few flowers blooming, and her missing thing was waiting, right where she left.. her.
Volleyball spoke for pink. 'Spinel.. she came back.'
Spinel lifted her feet, detaching the overgrown roots from her feet. 'And i waited.. my diamond..' she turned to pink in tears, yet smiling. 'I played the game..'
Pink lifted up her dress and ran to hug spinel. If she had the ability she would've been screaming apologies and trying to explain herself. Instead she hugged spinel and they just cried together 'I knew you'd come back! Im so happy.. now i have someone to play with again..' Pink wiped both of their eyes and nodded.
Volleyball interrupted their heartfelt reunion, 'We must restore the garden first, you cannot play in these conditions my diamond.'

(The creator is too lazy to write more properly so time skip)

The garden was restored, finally. But Pink was too upset to play with spinel.
She sat in the garden on a bench, crying. There was constant reminders of the rebellion and what she had essentially created..
The diamonds were constantly locking her up and scolding her too, and her colours had faded ever so slightly making the diamonds upset as she was now seen as, off-colour.
Things would never be the same again, even with spinel and the garden.. but when she did play it took her mind off things and spinel, she was happy her diamond was back.
Volleyball spent time in the garden too, it was also where they went to remember, pearl and the Crystal gems.
Spinel and volleyball were sure if the diamonds hadn't figured it out, the rebellion would've been good. But they could've just said that to reassure pink or to stop her tantrums since volleyball was still rather scared of her despite everything and her crack still manifested.

'Lets play a game, my diamond..'