𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓁 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃ℊ..

Pink diamond was so tired of fighting to be heard, she wanted to help the homeworld gems, and stop earth from becoming a colony she truly did. But she wasn't sure if she could, she felt helpless. She decided she'd try one last time, despite the risk. She devised a plan with volleyball and spinel about how she'd talk to the diamonds this time. Every possible factor was planned out and it took them a year total to get their case together. They even decided to bring it to court. They got the help of a zircon to get them into the courtroom with all four diamonds.
She tried her hardest to plead her case, of why she shouldn't be punished and why homeworld could be better if there was no diamond authority. Or if they were more lenient with gems. Despite the inability to use her voice, she thought she had made a good point, she also explained why she diguised herself as rose quartz. That made blue cry, so they took a break to discuss without blues powers interfering with their judgement.
Pink and the people who helped her plead her case were actually positive they got through to the diamonds. They re-entered and took their places on their thrones.
'We've had a talk pink,' Blue was holding back tears as she was intercepted by yellow.
'You made a good point we suppose,' White then cut yellow off.
'We've decided starlight that-' Then black,
'We don't need you or your silly ideas, we went years without you! We can do it AGAIN!'
The whole courtroom gasped, and everyone watched as white and black fused, shattering pink diamond before their eyes. Then pink's pearl, the zircon and lastly.. spinel joined her diamond..
All they had to figure out was an excuse to why pink was missing again.. and an explanation to the fusion..
But nobody would ever question black or white diamond. So what became of grey diamond will continue a mystery

{Creators note: This is my first fanfic thank you if you got this far! I plan to do more steven universe fanfics and ships in the future and some god oc related stuff. I hope you enjoyed! <3}