Ex Boy-friends

No one's Pov

Elijah sat in his office thinking about last night, how his beautiful goddess had reacted to his voice, his touch, his dominant aura, and his commands. And his sister said that his love despised dominant men! Haha. He remembered her silk pyjamas, and how sexy she looked in them. Ok sure, he would've loved something more skin-showing but what she was wearing was good enough.

Then his right-hand man came in, Damon Salvatore came in, not wearing the same expression he was so used to. Damon was usually very mischievous and always had an evil glint in his eyes, he was almost as dominant with a woman then Elijah,  Elijah used to always send over women to him to make sure he enjoyed some pleasure, but some while ago he started refusing the woman he sent and when Elijah asked him why, he simply said he was spoken for and wanted to be faithful. This surprised Elijah but he respected the decision. Now he just had a very serious look on his face, the one that Elijah had around his business clients.

"Hey boss," Damon said as he sat down in the chair in front of the desk. "Hello Damon, what pleasure do I owe you at this time," Elijah said, quickly matching the expression on Damon's face. "Umm, do you a know a girl named Elena Gilbert? You know tall, beautiful brunette hair, the most gorgeous face I have ever seen" said Damon. Elijah observed that Damon said the last two parts mostly to himself. "Umm yes, she is a friend of my sister, she actually came to my home and we had a little chat and while I visited my lovely sister on her sleepover, I exchanged a few words with Ms Gilbert," Elijah said. "Pls tell me you are not planning anything with her" Damon pleaded. "Damon, what is the meaning of this pleading?" Elijah said. "Elijah, do you remember when I said that I was faithful to someone and was spoken for," Damon asked. Elijah nodded.

"She was the one who was spoken for me, Elijah she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in this world, she is my one true love, Elijah I will remain loyal to you my entire life, just spare my beautiful Elena" Damon explained. Elijah felt a rage of anger inside of him when Damon said that Elena was his, How dare he! Elena was HIS goddess! She was HIS lady and NO ONE ELSE! Elijah was about to threaten to cut his head off when he composed himself and said, "Usually I would have denied the request, I listen to no one and I will do whatever I want with any person on this earth or any person in my life but since you have shown me great me loyalty, I will obey this request". 

Damon grinned and Elijah "I shall not involve her with any of my illegal activities, I give you my word Damon". "Thank you, sir, I should get going," Damon said getting up. Elijah smiled, he gave his word about not involving her in any of his crimes, he never said anything about making her his and he had no intention of making her a worker of his. This is why he is said to be the most manipulative.

Meanwhile in Kol's office

Kol thought about his Bennett witch, he knew that she knew deep inside that she belonged to him and him only. Damm, even her body has realised by now! The way her body would react to every single touch. He just wanted to ravish his Artemis already, show her the type of magic he could work on her.

Then suddenly Jeremy Gilbert came into the room. "Hello there mate, what are you here for?"Kol asked. "Hey Kol I have a request I need to ask you, mate," Jeremy said sitting on the chair in front of the desk. "Ask away," Said Kol. "Umm, I think you know the girl Bonnie Bennett, you know beautiful eyes, black hair, enchanting laugh, yeah so she was my girlfriend before we broke up like 2 or 3 months ago but I intend on getting back together and I noticed you seemed particularly interested in her, Kol I beg you, she might be an excellent and outstanding fighter and also very much clever but she would not fit in with all this crime stuff, it would ruin her, pls don't involve her with anything," Jeremy said.

"Hmm, I don't know mate, it seemed like she had potential" Kol says, acting like this was a big decision even though he had absolutely no intention of making her a member. "Kol pls, I will do anything, you tell me to murder someone in a public place, I'll do it just leave Bonnie alone," Jeremy says pleading. "Hmm, I don't, ugh fine, you have been my most loyal worker and a true friend to me, I guess I could let go of the multitalented Bonnie Bennett for a reward, I promise you she will not be involved with any of my activities," Kol said, looking as if he reconsidered his decision.