Elena Meets Elijah

Elijah's Pov

Today our sister has invited another one of her friends, I am happy for her, she deserves some friends that won't stab her in the back or friends that aren't a part of our world, and the way she speaks of this friend is very unusual. she says she is the goddess Athena but I find it very hard to know that someone is as beautiful as the Goddess of War.

I heard the doorbell ring and went to answer it. There I saw the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. Her brown locks went down to her shoulders like a waterfall, her big brown eyes were so innocent of a deer, her full and plump lips that I had to restrain myself from attacking, her body was also out of the world, her defined curves with her hourglass body with long tanned legs and some other female parts that I am too much of a gentleman to speak about, she was simple ravishingly exquisite.

Elena's Pov

I was in front of Bex's house to design her outfit, she wanted something custom made and Caroline and Bonnie were way too busy to help her so here I am. I rang the doorbell but the one answering the door was not Bex, it was the most handsome I have ever laid eyes on. His brunette hair that I just wanted to run my hands through, the most gorgeous black brownish eyes I have ever seen, his structured jaw and his intimidating aura, he was wearing a suit but through it, I could still see his muscular arms and 8 pack, this guy definitely worked out.

I snapped out of my trance and said "Hi, I'm Elena, Rebekah's friend". I stuck my hand out and he grabbed it but instead of shaking it he brought it to his lips and placed a kiss on it saying "Elijah Mikaelson darling, Rebekah's oldest brother, a pleasure to meet you". Omg, and a sexy British accent to top it off, this guy really is perfect.

I nodded, "Oh pls come in," he said smiling slightly placing his large hand on the small of my back, and leading me inside, when he touched I felt fireworks go off inside my stomach, oh god already!

I politely went inside, I stared at the house, I mean the size of the house was not a surprise to me as I leaved in the same type of house but the Victorian structure was a pleasant surprise. "Rebekah dear, your lovely friend is here, do not keep her waiting" He yelled. Oh god, stop it Elena, he said he is the oldest which means he is like 25 or 26 you are 17 years old, be sensible.

"Oh hey, Lena!" Bex screamed excitedly as she came out of a room, I went to her and hugged her. The 2 men walked in, one with dirty blonde hair and one with brown hair. "What do we have here, Sister you really have to tell us when a beautiful lady comes into the house, I would never want to miss the chance to talk to someone this lovely," He said. I managed to keep it cool and prevent my face from heating up. "Kol Mikaelson dear, it's an honour to meet you," He said, taking my hand and placing a kiss on it. I nodded and said "Elena Gilbert". Then the blonde-haired man came and took my hand and placed a kiss on it like the other 2 and said "Niklaus Mikaelson, but please call me Klaus". I nodded.

"Well me and Lena have a lot to do so let's go to the library, Lena!" Bex said, taking my hand and dragging me before I could even say goodbye. 

We entered a gorgeous library which made me want to read every book in there.

She took me to a table in the middle of the room and sat me down. "So, shall we start," Bex said. I nodded and we launched into the talk about fashion, we talked about what type of clothing she liked, and what she likes and dislikes in a dress and by the end of it I had a dress design that I did not show her but it would be maybe one of our most spectacular dresses ever. After we were done I asked, "Hey can I look around this library". "Sure, you can even take some books, nobody except for Elijah in this house reads and most of the time, he is really busy so I'm pretty sure he won't mind," She said. I got up and walked around the room, I touched the spine of the books, this library was like heaven for me, sure I had my own library at home but this library had more books than mine.

I stopped at one of the books, it was written Fifty Shades of Grey, why do they have this, I thought only women read this book and Bex said the only one in the house that reads is Elijah.

"Looking confused darling, what bothers you so much?"

Elijah's Pov

I walked into the library to see Rebekah on her phone and her friend, the lovely Elena looking at the bookshelves, it was truly an intoxicating sight, her white flower dress which enhanced her curves and the way it flowed as she walked around, her silky straight hair falling down to her shoulders, how her full plump lips parted as she stared in awe at the books, how here innocent deer like eyes sparkled, her aura was just so pure and innocent and it made me selfish, I wanted her innocence all to myself, I just knew from the moment I laid eyes on that goddess that I had to have her and she will be mine.

Suddenly I saw her stop and confusion filled her eyes as she pulled out a book, it was such an amusing sight for me at how confused she was. I decided to finally make my presence known to her, I said "Looking confused darling, what bothers you so much?". She jumped slightly, surprised at my presence in the room. "Elijah, I'm sorry I didn't know you were in the room," she said, a little bit out of breath.

"Well you didn't answer my question, lovely Elena," I said. "Oh, I just was confused as to why there was a fifty shades of Grey book here as mostly women read it and Bex said that you are the only one who reads in this household but I'm not judging you if you do read this" She rambled on it was very adorable. I chuckled slightly and said, "No I did not read that book, my sister bought it but got bored of reading very quickly but I take it you have". She blushed bright red and nodded, she was just a blushing kitten.

"So can you tell why women enjoy reading this book so much?" I asked. "Well I don't really know why other women read it, maybe because of Cristian Grey, I personally read it because of the love and passion in the series, how she changes him to be a better person and maybe even because of his domination over her," She says while looking at the book but her eyes widen when she says it's because of his dominating era. She looked down emberrased as I chuckle in my mind.

I walked over to her and bring my finger to her chin and lift her face up to look into my eyes, she gasps slightly as I do that and stares right into my eyes as I try to memorize every part of her perfect face. "So you like being dominated?" I ask her while looking into her eyes. "No, I may be curious as to why people enjoy getting humiliated and experiencing pain for pleasure but what do I know, I have never done anything like it," She says almost in a whisper.

"Have you ever done anything, Elena?" I ask her. She shakes her head as an indication of no and bites her lip. "I don't understand why, men should be throwing themselves at you," I said while caressing her face. We both look into each other's eyes before she breaks out of whatever trance she was in and says "I gotta go back home". I nod and let her go.

She walks over to Rebekah and says "Bye Bex, thanks for having me over". Rebekah gets up and pulls her into one last hug before saying goodbye. I walk over to her and say "Please, let me escort you" offering my hand. She puts her small hand in my big one and lead her to the front door, I can't help but notice how her small hand fits perfectly in my big one. We get to the door and she says goodbye one last time and leaves. One thing was for sure, she will be mine.

Elena's Pov

I get into my car and drive off, oh my god I have never reacted like that in front of anyone nor has anyone ever had this effect on me when we touched it was electricity. I can't believe what control he has over me.

Oh but little did she know that she just attracted the attention of the devil.

(A/N, I am so sorry for posting this unfinished, it was a glitch on my computer and if you find any spelling mistakes pls do not mind, also I have posted a new story called original children which is from TVD and TO so pls got check out the first chapter and I hope you guys like this chapter and there is not going to be dominating things in this story like flogging or anything, what I meant by it was that Elijah always liked to be in control when doing "It" so yeah and until next time, see ya cuties)