Caroline Meets Klaus

Klaus's Pov

Today our dear Bekah has invited over, one of her friends who from listening to her ramblings is a 17-year-old girl who can plan extravagant parties, now I am not judgemental but 17 is way too young, I'll believe it when I see it, according to my dear sister, she is as gorgeous as Aphrodite, the goddess of love from Mytholodgy, which again I'l believe it when I see it, she told us to be on our best behaviours because the girl was way to fragile and innocent for people like us.

I heard the doorbell ring, so I went to go open it and outside was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, Rebekah was not joking when she said that the girl's beauty compared to the goddess of love, I felt like I was in heaven with this beautiful angel beside me, she had golden locks that went down to her back, full lips that I just wanted to kiss and suck on all day, gorgeous aquatic eyes that I could get lost in, standing at 5 foot 8 which was the perfect height for someone like me and cute nose, her body was even more ravishing, she had an hourglass figure, had curves in all the right places with long legs and some other features that caught my attention which I will not be mentioning, there were no words to express her beauty, she was simply exquisite.

Caroline's Pov

I was waiting outside Bex's door when a man opened the door and my breath got stuck in my throat, he was gorgeous, even Adonis would be jealous, he had curly blonde hair that I just wanted to run my fingers through, dark blue-greenish eyes that I could drown in and adorable dimples showing since he was smiling and god how dashing his smile was, he was standing at 5 foot 11 and had a lean but definitely muscular frame, I could just see his 8 pack through his tight fit shirt.

Then I snapped out of my trance and stuck my hand out and said "Hi I'm Caroline Forbes, you must be Bex's brother". He nodded and smiled at me and took my hand but instead of shaking it, he brought it to his luscious lips and placed a delicate kiss on it saying "Klaus Mikealson love, it a pleasure to meet you". Omg, that sexy British accent. I nodded, hoping he couldn't see the blush forming on my cheeks.

"Oh where are my manners, come in," Klaus said. I said "Thank you" before coming in. Wow, this house is huge but come on I live in the same type of house as this, but this house was very victorian style. "Bekah, come down, your beautiful friend is here," Klaus said. Omg, he just called me beautiful, okay calm down Caroline, play it cool, he is way out of your league Bex said that she is the youngest out of all her siblings, which means he is older than Bex and she is 22, he must be like 26 or 25 or something, you can't date a guy like that.

"Coming, just guide her to the lounge" came a voice from upstairs which I instantly recognised as Bex's voice. "Follow me, love," Klaus said, taking my hand and leading me through the house, I don't know why but when he grabbed my hand, I felt sparks go off but I brushed it aside, and when he called me love, oh my god, it sent shivers down my spine. We entered a very extravagant and victorian lounge.

 We entered a very extravagant and victorian lounge

"Pls, sit," Klaus said politely. I nodded and sat down on one of the couches. "You have a beautiful home," I said, admiring the details and structure of everything in the house. "Thank you, love, but definitely not as beautiful as, you," Klaus said, smiling.  I blushed crimson, then Bex came into the room and I instantly stood up to greet her, I got up and ran towards her and pulled her into a hug which she returned. "Hey care, bear," Bex said. "Hey, Bex, how are you," I said. "Good, I see you've met my brother Niklaus," Bex said. I nodded and Klaus just raised an eyebrow. Then another man walked into the room and immediately noticed me, "Well, hello there, I didn't know we had a beautiful lady in the house, otherwise I would have came sooner" he said. I blushed again, god why was everyone complimenting me in this house, I took a look at the guy, definitely not hotter than Klaus but younger.

"Hello darling, Kol, Mikaelson," He said, taking my hand and placing a kiss on it. "Hi, Caroline Forbs," I said smiling at him. "Well I hate to break this up but me and Carebear over here have a lot to discuss, right Caroline?" Bex said, looking at me. "Oh yes, please meet you all," I said as Rebekah took me to the Backyard.

 "Oh yes, please meet you all," I said as Rebekah took me to the Backyard

She took me to a bench and told me to sit down, which I did. "Well I hope Nik didn't bother, you too much," Bex said. "No, he was a gentleman," I said. "Sorry if he was too flirty or my brother Kol was too straightforward, I hope it didn't make you uncomfortable," Bex said, chuckling cour. "Of course not but Kol is definitely a lady's man," I said, laughing, which Bex joined in.

"So, enough about big brothers, let's talk about your party, what, do you want for it," I asked. Bex beamed at me before we jumped into a conversation about what type of party she would like, which decorations, cake, music, dress code, etc. After 3 hours, we were finished and I asked "So what is the budget". "Oh, there's no budget, when your as rich as me, you tend to have the most, extravagant parties," Bex said laughing. I nodded and said "Well about the cake, I think someone can make a custom cake for you" remembering, Bon Bon. "Yeah, who," Bex asked as she didn't know that Bonnie was an amazing baker and cook. 

"Call Bon Bon" I, said, smirking. "Okay," Bex said. We went inside when we bumped into a handsome man, again handsome but not as handsome, and Klaus. "Oh, hey, Elijah," Bex said smiling. "Hi, dear sister, who may this be," He or Elijah said. "This is Caroline, she is the one with her two friends who saved me from those rapists, and the one planning the party," Bex said. "Hello, my name is Elijah Mikaelson, a pleasure to meet you, Caroline," He said while taking my hand and bringing it to his lips and placing a kiss on it. "Hi," I said shyly, he was wearing a suit and I could tell he was very formal and noble.

"Very well, I think Caroline, is supposed to be on her way now," Bex said. "Oh, is the beautiful lady leaving already" I heard a sexy British voice say and heard 2 sets of footsteps. I looked see Klaus and Kol coming out of a room, both smirking. "Yes brother, she is," Bex said. Kol came to me again and said "Well it was a pleasure meeting you" before grinning at me and leaving the room. Klaus came over to me and said "It was a pleasure meeting you love, hoping to see you sometime soon" while picking up my hand and placing a kiss on it. "You are welcome here anytime," Elijah said smiling at me. I nodded and said "Bye Bex, bye Klaus and Elijah and tell Kol I said bye too". "Oh no, what type of man would I be if I did not escort you to the door," Klaus said, taking my hand ad leading me to the front door.

I went outside and waved one last goodbye at him before getting into my car and leaving.

Klaus Pov

Oh my, her voice is so angelic, I knew from the moment I met her, I needed to make her mine, she will belong to me, I stand there watching as she got into her car and drove off. How did such an angel get mixed up with a devil like me, well there is no going back for her now.

I went inside and saw Rebekah at the bottom of the staircase, looking at me with a frown. I just smirked at her in response and said "Well, dear sister, you did not tell me your friend or Caroline was such an exquisite beauty, otherwise I would have been more interested, she simply is ravishing, how could someone like her beat up a gang of rapists". "Stay away from her Nik, she is way too pure for you, she hasn't even done anything sexual except for making out with anyone, she can't handle your roughness and dominance and for your information, don't judge a book by its cover because she can beat the asses of your entire security team and mafia members, including you and Elijah and Kol, included, and she hated dominant men" Bekah said, angrily. 

"Well, looks like I have a challenge to deal with," Kol said coming out of the kitchen without a shirt. "Stay away from her Kol, she is mine," I said, angrily. "I didn't see your name on her," Kol said, smirking. "Kol, don't make me do things that I wouldn't want to do to you," I said. "Ugh fine," Kol said quickly, he would never want to deal with my wrath. Rebekah sighed before going upstairs. I also went upstairs to my room, thinking about Caroline, oh yes she will be mine soon.

Klaus thought she was just going to be another fuck for him, oh how wrong he was, he didn't know he was talking about the love of his life, the woman who would change him from the monster that he was to a better man.