{ THIRTY }

------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------  It was silent the ride back

  It was silent the ride back. Nobody knew if Katniss and Gale survived yet. Nobody had anything to say. They seen the damage that the rebels had done, but they also saw that they won.
  That was the most important thing.. right?
  Reina Exited the ship with her head hung low, Finnick walking by her side.
" REINA !" Someone yelled out, it was the yell she had heard when she was chosen for the quarter quell, but also the one she had heard after being saved from the Capitol. It was Coyro's yell. His voice. He was safe.
  Her eyes swelled with tears as he ran into her arms.
" Your safe... Your safe." She said as she hugged him tightly like it was the last time she ever would.
" I thought you died.." he said through his tears.
" Now you didn't think I'd seriously leave you !" She said laughing. The two laughed through their tears.
------------------------------------------------------------
" Here's where you'll be staying until further notice." A soldier of coins escorted Reina too a room. She opened the door and saw Finnick making the bed perfectly. He turned at the sound of the door,
" Oh, I requested a room together. I assumed you wouldn't mind sharing a bed." He said with a smirk. Reina softly smiled at him then walked over and hugged him.
" What's wrong love?"
" it's all so stressful. We won, but did we really?"
" I know.. I know." He comforted her.
Then the door opened and Gale appeared. The two broke from the hug and looked at him.
" President Coin has requested your presence in the main dinning room."
" Okay." Reina said coldly.
------------------------------------------------------------
Reina and Finnick walked into the dining room and was greeted with all the other victors. Including Johanna.
" Johanna " Reina said quickly walking over to her and hugging the women.
" I Haven't seen you in so long jo.."
" Good to see you too Reina. Tell me, has finnick... Proposed yet?" She said with a smirk.
" We'll not properly, but sort of..?"
" I knew he wo- " She was cut off by Katniss entering the room.
" What is This?" The young girl asked.
" The remaining Victors. Wont You join us?" Everyone sat down, they had large spaces in between all of them because of the large table.
" I have invited you all here for multiple reasons, but first, I have an announcement. I haben taken the burden and the honor of declaring myself interim president of Panem." Sounded a lot like snow Reina thought. Haymitch scoffed,
" interim? How long is that interim exactly?" He thought the same as Reina.
" We have no way of knowing for certain. But it's clear that people are far to emotional right now to make a rational decision. We'll plan an election when the time is right. But I have called you here for a far more important vote. A symbolic vote. This afternoon, we will execute snow. Hundreds of his accomplices also await their deaths. Capitol officials, peacekeepers, torturers, game makers. But the danger is, once we begin, the rebels will not stop calling for retribution. Theirs for blood is a difficult urge to satisfy. So I offer an alternative plan. Majority of six approve it. No one may abstain. The proposal is this. In lieu of these barbaric executions, we hold a symbolic hunger games. " Reina was speechless. This was the moment she realized coin was exactly like snow. There were no differences. Johanna laughed out loud,
" You wanna have another hunger games with the capitols children?"
" your joking?" Peeta asked in a cold tone.
" not in the slightest." Coin answered.
" is this plutarch's idea?" Haymitch questioned.
" it was mine." Coin spoke. " it balances the need for revenge with the least loss of human life. You may cast your votes."
" No. " Peeta immediately said. " No obviously not. This is crazy."
" I think is more than fair. Snows got a granddaughter. I say yes." Johanna said.
" So do i. Let them have a taste of it." Enobaria said smiling.
" No. Their just children. They shouldn't be punished for their parents relations." Finnick spoke. He thought this was insane.
" I agree with finnick, they shouldn't be punished." Annie agreed with finnick.
" No." Beetee said turning to coin, " we need to stop viewing each other as enemies."
" it's down to Reina,Katniss, and Haymitch. " Coin acknowledged.
" I get to kill snow." Katniss said, Reina turned to look at her face. She had a new plan.
" I expected no less of you."
" Then I vote yes. For prim." This confirmed Reina's thoughts, Katniss would never vote yes if she wasn't planning something else.
" I vote with Katniss." Reina said looking at her.
" Haymitch?" Katniss and Haymitch turned to look at each other.
" I'm with the mockingjay."
"That Carries the vote. Excellent. We'll announce the games tonight, after the execution. "
------------------------------------------------------------
" Reina you have to tell me what's wrong. You would never vote yes too another hunger games." Finnick said as soon as the door shut to their room.
" Katniss has a plan."
------------------------------------------------------------

" ------------------------------------------------------------