{ THREE }

--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------  "Isn't it wonderful

  "Isn't it wonderful. Much better then the previous tribute living quarter!" Ivanna exclaimed.
  "We'll I give them props,They want to make our last days alive amazing.." Reina commented on.
  "Ouch,so negative Rei" finnick made a joke rebounding off of Reina thinking the two would die.
  "Your so tacky Finn."Reina rolled her eyes while speaking.Finnick made gesture of someone stabbing him in the heart. It made Reina giggle at him,but she quickly caught herself.
  They decided to have dinner until it was time too get ready.
  "Time to get dressed!" Ivanna walked into the room with six other people.
  "I will see you later beautiful." Finnick teased Reina. All The girl could do was roll her eyes. Three of the people took her to her room too get her ready.
  "My name is dex-"
  "I know. I didn't forget you.." Reina interrupted. Dextren, her stylist from the first games. Dextren smiled at her and continued.
  "We'll since we don't need introductions,let's start!"
   They curled her hair and swept it all to one side. She had a pearl hair accessory on top of her head. Dextren pulled her dress out of her dress bag to show her.
--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------  This outfit was much better then her last one

  This outfit was much better then her last one.He last parade outfit was basically just shells covering her body. However,she liked this outfit. The took off the clothes she had in before and slid the dress on. It fit her perfectly,and was quite comfortable. She walked out of the room and was met with Finnick.
  "Well hello there beautiful." He smirked at her.
  "Oh shut up." She countered back at him.
  "Ouch,not even a compliment back?" He acted hurt.
  "As if." She replied. Finnick was hot.She couldn't deny it, she had a huge crush on him when they were younger.But She Believed she couldn't fall in love, Falling in love wasn't apart of her life.
  "Now now, We don't want to be late!" Ivanna exclaimed. Ivanna,mags,Reina,Finnick,dextren,and Finnick's stylist packed into the elevator and rode down to where they would mount up.
  Once down their they made their way to their own chariot. Cashmere, who Reina knew very well walked up too her and started a conversation. Finnick walked over too the newest Victor, Katniss Everdeen.
Noticing that Katniss had a uncomfortable look on her face Reina excused herself to go save the poor girl.
  "Now finn,Don't make the poor girl feel uncomfortable." She said putting a hand onto his shoulder and standing next to him.
   "Reina Winters,Dis-"
   "District 4... i know who you are."
   "Oh well that's a new one,Well it's nice to meet you Katniss. I'm sorry if Finnick is making you feel uncomfortable." Finnick stood their silently. He stared at the blonde,lost in her eyes.
   "We'll I'll get him out of your hair. Have a nice day Girl on fire." Reina said grabbing finnick hand and pulling him away.
   "Finnick you scared they poor girl,She's only like 16." Finnick looked at Reina with his signature smirk.
   "I'm sorry darling." He said in his flirty voice.
   "Don't even." She said.
  'Tributes Mount up' the speaker rang. Finnick jumped onto the chariot and held his hand out for Reina too take.she took his hand and pulled herself up onto the chariot.
   The music started and the chariots started moving.
She reached for Finnick's hand and intertwined their fingers. Finnick looked at her and grinned. Reina had no reaction,well except for her rosy cheeks. Finnick waved too the audience with his free hand,Reina stood there.She looked around. It was obvious they were holding hands,especially since rumors were already surfacing because elf Finnick's little act getting off of the train. As their chariot passed snow he stared at Reina. He nodded at her and she looked away.
   She had forgotten it was planned for her too win. She forgot the conditions. She didn't want to win,She hated the games. She thought they needed to be ended. But there was nothing she could do.
President snow gave his little speech and the tributes headed back too where that had come out of.
"That was amazing! You two pulled it off." Ivanna said with a huge smile and preppy attitude. The stylists left and the four left went towards the elevators. The boarded the elevators and headed up too their living quarters. Once there Reina was the first to speak.
"I'm going to shower." She walked out of the elevator and too her personal bathroom. She slid the dress off and took of the accessories. The water ran down her back, water calmed Reina.
After her shower she put on a pair of satin blue pair of pajamas and brushed through her curly blonde hair. She walked over too her bed and slipped under the blankets. She fell into a deep sleep.
Reina woke up screaming. A reoccurring dream,the death of her fellow tribute in the games.It haunted her. Someone busted through the door.
"Rei! Are you okay?" He said in his sleepy voice.
"Yes..yes I'm fine.." she said trying too slow her breath down.
"Alright."finnick said softly heading back out of the room.
"Finnick." Finnick turned back into the room. " can you stay with me?"
"Yea,Yea of course." Finnick replied.He walked over too her bed and got under the blankets with her. She moved her head onto her chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist. His heartbeats calmed her,She slowly fell asleep in his arms.
--------------------------------------------------------------