{ TWENTY-ONE }

--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------  Reina took a shower then put on a new jumpsuit, she put her hair half up half down attempting too look a bit fancy

Reina took a shower then put on a new jumpsuit, she put her hair half up half down attempting too look a bit fancy.
" Ready to go hun?" Finnick said walking into Reina's room.
" Ready." She said giving him a sweet smile.
"One more thing." He said pulling out a flower.it was a Gardenia. Her favorite:
" How'd you get this?" She asked in shock.How did he get a fresh flower into a base?
" Secret.. Let's go or we'll be late." He held out his arm for her too grab jokingly. She took his arm and the started walking down too where the wedding would be held.
Finnick and Reina stood next too Katniss as they waited for the ceremony too start. The music started and the bride walked down the aisle. The couple were both from district four, so it was a traditional wedding.
After the ceremony the reception started. Everyone started dancing as Reina watched them, it reminded her of the weddings at home.
" May I have this dance M'lady?" Finnick said Holding his hand out too the girl. Reina smiled and took his hand, and the two made their way too were the dancing was happening. The first dance was a traditional district four dance, which was fun and light. While dancing Finnick would make weird faces at Reina causing her too laugh the entire time.
  In a part of the dance they switch partners, so Reina's next partner was Coyro.
" Didn't think you were the dancer type" Coyro said laughing a bit.
" Didn't think you were either" she said jokingly back. The two smiled at eachother,
" I missed you." Coyro said softly.
" I missed you more." She replied. The two then switched back to their original partners, Coyro with Primrose Everdeen and Reina with Finnick. Finnick's face lit up when the two started dancing together,
" Miss me?" Reina asked noticing.
" I always miss you." He said smiling at her. Then the music ended. Reina hugged him tightly, then yawned.
" Tired hun?"
" Yea, I think I'm gonna turn in early." Finnick took her hand and led her too his room. The two laid down in his bed, Reina's head on his chest and him playing with her hair.
" Reina" he said.
" mhm?"
" I love you." Reina lifted her head up too look at him.
" I love you more." She said leaning in too kiss him. It was the first time the two had said 'I love you' too each other, not just as friends. It was also the first time they had ever shared a kiss, They loved each other And this made it official to the two.
The two broke apart and smiled at each other.
" I've loved you since the day I turned fourteen." He spoke. Reina smiled and rose her hand too her neck, she pulled a necklace out from under her shirt. It was the necklace he had given her on her thirteenth birthday.
" I thought you lost it.." finnick said quietly.
" It's been with me since the day you gave it too me, I haven't went one day without it." She said meeting eyes with him. He leaned down and gave her one last kiss before the two laid down and fell quietly into sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------
" I don't wanna die alone. That's scary." She told him looking out at the ocean.
" yea me either." He replied turning his head to the girl.
" if we aren't married by the time I'm 30, let's marry eachother" The Boy suggested.
" ooo good idea!" She held out her hand too shake on it, he took her hand and the two shook hands.
--------------------------------------------------------------