Green-Minded Doctor Quack even in the dangerous state.

MISSIONS PRIVATE HOSPITAL are on the rush that day. All the nurses and doctors have their own obligation and patient that are needed to have their own check-up and a wailing AMBULANCE came with the clings of the steels and the stretcher is serve and the rush stamps of feets with the blurry

questions.

"Double the security! " I recognised that voice, it's from the tough guy and the rapid instructions in a foreign language.

Until I remembered the Green-eyed hunk, his persuading eyes, his tempting lips, those thick eyebrows with the prominent nose, his high cheekbone and his forehead with the ruffled sexy hair. The way he elegantly walks and mostly his touch in my body, the protected arms sending heat and sparks in my skin. Iwonder, what may feels like if his hand holds my hand and to punish those tempting lips of him.

" Dr. Schrentcher, the patient is conscious."

" I don't think this is what I wanted you to do as my dare Dr. Bureros. I thought my instructions are cleared and yet your here. " I hear her tsk and even probably shaking her head showing how disappointed she is.

" Heal yourself fast so that I could kick your ass stubborn woman."

I felt myself smirking and the inject dub into my shoulder.

" If you can kick my ass Grand-ma. "

She chuckles and feathery tap my uninjured shoulder " That's my girl. " she said with a great confidence and a great trust that I can make it na isa lang itong simpleng sipon at ubo sa isang simple ng taong tulad ko. :3

" Shut up...." my vision started to blurry like my consciousness is dragging me towards darkness. I fight the fuzzy feeling but the dosage is strong and affecting my consciousness.

" And I find so H.O.T and so C.U.T.E to the guy your here with. He really looks so yummy but also he is so familiar like I see him.. Hmmmm.... Strange isn't? Likewise, I like him to be the ————blah.....blah......blah....."

The next thing I heard is an buzzing voice of her and the never ending darkness..