Chapter 3 (Meeting the Hot Tempered Prince)

Czaryline Bureros P.O.V

                I immediately hit the gas and solidly grip the steering wheel and as a respond the cab maneuver through the drive way. I pressed the indicators bill for the costumer and with a big forced grin on my face I great my first ever costumer.

"Good afternoon sir, san po tayo?" I said it as sweet as sugar.

"WHAT THE F—- !! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" pero yan ang sagot ng magiting kong costumer. Ang sanay mala asukal kong smile ay napunta sa malasukang ngiti at mukha.

"I'm your one and only cab driver SIR and in my cad there will be no one to cuss."  You know nag —iipon ako ng bonus points kay boss para maging mabait ang mga kaibigan ko. Kaya napaka badvibes ang may magcu-cuss sa taxi.

"Thank you po." Sabi ko na hindi tumitingin sa costumer.

"And gracious you're a girl !!!" Anito na nawawalan na ng pag-asa. I frowned then looked to the rear view mirror, at first I saw his unruffled suit then to his chest where glistened the sweats, up to his neck, then to his squared jaw, up to his sinful lips, perfect long- pointed nose and oh my God ! To his deep dark green set of eyes with those thick eyelashes, high cheek bone and thick eyebrows that contrast to his dark aura and give him more commanding presence, with the messy hair. H — O — T STRANGER ! Pheww ! I need some air ! Oh Pleet !

"Enjoying the view?" sabi nito na ng iinsulto, napakurap ako tas tinignan ito ng masama.

"Ha? Naku! Opo! Papasa napong Call boy sa Makati!"

"A What ?!" Gulat na tanong nito

"Call Boy sir ! Yung taong nagpapakita at nagsasayaw ng nakaburler sa harap ng mga madrona at beki sa club." Nakangising sabi ko sa kanya na tinignan ito ulit, at ang hudyo nakakunot ang noo.

"STOP THE CAR! And I'm not a callboy thingy !!" sabi nito na tumaas ang tono ng boses and this time his looking at the back and base sa body language nito he's in tense.

"What are yo—What the!" I stopped talking and heighten my guard solidly grip on the front wheel and looked back, how could I not feel that someone was tailing us.

"Damn it! Can't they see I'm with a girl! Crazy Bastard!!"  He said while cussing and those hypnotic eyes bore into my eyes. Ang fafa niya talaga hindi ko ma iwasan tuloy maglaway at pumasok sa mundo ng mga GREEN — MINDED .... Hehe joke lang. Nawala ka aagad ang makamundong pag iimagine ko ng magpaputok ulit ang nakasakay sa isang itim na SUV sa likuran ng cab ko. Adrenaline rushes through her veins and blood. One thing she loved the most is to have a challenging an excitement feeling in her veins but something is not right.

"Sir Callboy — I mean whoever you are, you must be so important, because last time I checked I do not have a Psycho-gunkiller — stalker tailing my damn cab and firing a gun!" I said it and  pressed my foot more in.

"Oh well.... Now that a psycho-gunkiller stalker tailing your damn cab and firing a gun how does it feel?!" nang-aasar na sabi nito with a big frown on his fac e, mocking me and those greaan eyes are telling scary dangerous thoughts. "and STOP THE DAMN CAR!"

"And what?! Kung gusto mong magpakamatay, magpakamatay ka ng mag-isa! And I'm not going to stop the cab!"

"Look Miss! I'm the costumer here — "

"No! You look mister because even though YOU ARE MY COSTUMER I wouldn't let you just command me of what to do because first, I'm the driver. Second, someone'ssss mind the many "S" because they are whom wanted to kill us and lastly... YOU ARE MY RESPONSIBILITY!! as long as YOU ARE IN MY PRECIOUS CAB! UNDERSTAND?!"

"ALL RIGHT! You made your point but I need you to stop this cab in the nearest police station. Understand?" after he said that in a calm irritating voice, the windshield is now broken and 2 psycho-gunkiller stalker aka PGS are in the window aiming their guns toward us.

"GREAT! YOU DRIVE!" sabi ko sa kanya tsaka siya hinatak para pumalit sa pwesto ko.

"I what?!!" galit at badtrip na sabi nito sakin ng makuha na ang tamang pwesto sa harap ng manubela, while me revealing my gun in the compartment and ready to give the PGS a payback time when suddenly a solid hand grip on my waist pulling me back as I climb my half body to the window.

"FUCK!! What are you trying to do?!" Mr.Callboy asked without glancing on my side.

I rolled my eyes upward. "Dah! I'm just returning the favor! So could you please take off your hand on me?!"

"The question is, how could you retur — Hey! Bullshit!! He lose his words nang tuluyan na akong nakasampa sa bintana ng kotse and without hesitating I fired.

"BULLSEYE!" I triumphantly said when I hit the one PGS I don't miss... and for the driver I targeted the wheels that is just the beginning because behind of the PGS dummies are now firing our cab

"Hit the gas!" I shouted to him and reclined my chair.