Chapter 4 ( When the world went black...)

Continuation from Chapter 3........

"BULLS EYE!" I triumphantly said when I hit the one PGS I don't miss... and for the driver I targeted the wheels that is just the beginning because behind of the PGS dummies are now firing our cab

"Hit the gas!" I shouted to him and reclined my chair. 

Reloading the gun and instantly he hit the gas. I kick the back windshield to have a great access in the back then aim again for another P.G.S. and startled because it is not only the P.G.S. but some of an foreign men riding in a big bikes, wearing a elegant black suits with high level of guns in their hands aiming for the P.G.S. to stop and surrender and the car stops as well ass my cab. -_-

"Don't stop the car!" I irritably shout turning my gaze to him, and then again I see his green mesmerizing eyes blazing with anger and a hint of pain? I wonder where that pain came from?

"Oh my God!! Natamaan kaba?!" I instantly surveyed his body but shit my Green-minded hormones is raging! -_- :3 I cleared my throat and push my

green -minded alter aside to take a closer look to him but Sh**! Really Sh**! Why is he so DAMN HOT ?! This is unfair!!

"No, certainly." He said upon opening the driver's door with such elegant. "O.o" And every strides he took possess such elegance and a commanding aura.The way he carry himself with such authority and highly commanding just like a Royal Prince or a King probably pero hndi ganun ang mga Royals na laging nakakunot ang noo at! laging sumisigaw!

A Prince is like the charming prince sa mga fairy tales yung laging nakangiti kahit masakit na ang panga at yung laging sweet kng makipag-usap at....... at....... at........ WHATEVER!! basta hindi siya isang ROYAL HIGHNESS baka COKE OOo!!! hehehehe!!

I let out a chuckles despite sa nangyayari. I open the door of my cab and survey around. Some P.G.S. arre now in the pavement, hands in the back with handcuffs and they were wearing and branded clothes but someone caught my attention and that is the only one wearing a suit. Strange. thought he is also with them.

" I'm sorry to involve you in this situation Ma'am but I will handle all the expenses to cover all the damages." a calculated voice interrupts my suspicious instinct feeling, as I face him I see a man in his mid-forties but still have the built of highly soldier with the muscular arm and the lean shoulder and what makes him look more tougher is the big scar in his forehead, it is like a hunter knife swish his forehead.

"Yes please," I said with a sweet grin on my face. " and Oh! Pwede bang pati na yung bayad nya para sa pamasahe?" nahihiyang sabi ko.

The tough guy shows a hint of smile but it only last for a second and back to being a tough guy ulit.

"Of course, mademoiselle"

"Good. Mabuti nang nagkakaintindihan tayo pero nga pala—-" I motion him to come closer to me that he actually obliged and in a whisper I ask " alam mo ba kung sino yung HOT na mama?" Itinuro ko pa gamit ang nguso kung saan nakatayo si Mr. Callboy in Makati. He is now rapidly speaking in a different language talking to the Men In Suits. When a glipse of a shning objest caught the side of my eye and withoutthinking I push myself towards to Mr. Callboy's body, making my body as the shield......

and the rush sound.....

BANG!!

A loud sound of a gun and the feeling na lahat ay nagslow motion, that in slow motion you feel the bullet in your shoulder, the flow of your blood but what makes me feel more dumber when I don't feel my feet in the ground and the changes of position with that solid arms wrapped around my body, swaying me to change our position in one shift movement.....

and the horrifying second...........

BANG!!

And the world went BLACK.......