Chapter 2 ( The Bitter-Sweet Mistake )

The perfect atmosphere, the luxury that no one could afford but only the royalties and wherever you go the things are screaming LUXURY and GLAMOROUS, the soft carpeted floor with the sweet scent atmosphere in the famous Royal State International Hotel that they own.

"Where are you?" Prince Aiken Drake Alxaq said with a danger hint and impatience. Alam na ng lahat ng mga butler ko ang pinaka-ayaw ko sa lahat yun ay pinaghihintay ako ng matagal. His country spend a fortune of money to have a progress of his territory and not for those low progress of staff, it is the common reason why some of the community had its bankruptcy.

"I'm already in the right place Your Highness." His butler said in a very calculate and calm voice and it is one of the reason why I like him being my butler, plus he already know what is my likes and don't likes. For over 38 years I've witnessed how skilled and proficient he handle his job. I sigh and secretly turn my gaze to a particular man and could feel my eyebrow turn into one line.

"Good." I said and pocket my phone in my suit and walk towards to the birthday celebrant which is the reason why I am here. Sabay na yumukod ang mga bodyguards at butler nito ng makitang papalapalapit ako. Mabilis na hinalikan ko sa pisngi ang pinsan.

"Hi gorgeous."I said in a timid voice.

Nalukot agad ang mukha nito ng makitang naka-dark suit ako. Oh well.. I can't blame her, ang theme naman kasi ng invitation is to wear an Old English suits and dresses and practically I'm wearing the Not-Old-English suit. "Akala ko ba maganda ang security that the king specifically choose to escort and guard the main entrance of my party? Bakit may isang naligaw yata?" She sarcastically and elegantly wave her hand in front of me indicating me to go away.

I laugh from the thought that she is the only girl who has the guts to say it in front of the crowd. No one dares to shoo or talk rude things to the prince but spare her. She is exceptional not because she is my sister but because she has the guts and confidence she deserved.

"Oh my gosh!! You laughed! Oh my! Cant you believe it?! You just laughed and its like over a century of century of century at last I see you laugh again! And geez!! You look more handsome when you often smile and laugh." She teased with the bright smile on her face.

I keep my cool and said " Whats the big deal about me laughing young lady?" I smirk at her.

"Yeah, yeah right. Wala naman talaga akong paki alam sayo." she said and starts to walk

I hide my grin and swing my head towards to her direction "Aren't you going to open my present for you?" I said with the hint of sulk.

With that she stuck her tongue out.

I held my gift for her, an velvet antique box with the old sculptured of royalties signage and inside the box is the generation of generation and generation heirloom their ancestry preserve and pass to the princess whom turns to their legal age.

"Happy Birthday Princess Ashley Dawn Alxaq" I said getting the attention of the people around me and as expected people halt its chats and turn their gaze towards me and to the princess with wide eyes and a faint gasp.

She stills in her place and got stuck, slowly, she turns at nanlaki ang mga mata nito ng makita ang naturang box and her eyes become misty, hindi makapaniwalang tinitigan nito ang box at boung pagsuyong kinuha sa kamay ko.

"I dont know what to say. " She absentmindedly said not leaving the stare to the box in her eyes.

" Save it." I whisper and kiss her forehead. " Got to go Your Highness."

I leave some instructions to her bodyguards and butler before running my way to the lobby and to the main entrance of the hotel and immediately open the driver side and let myself in. Nakita ko pa ang paghabol ng mga spy sa akin.

"Lets get out of here!" I snap and the engine moves it way leaving a trade mark of the wheels.