Chapter 57: SKOPKDJSINDDA 😻

Mick Thompson was at his work of being a yass queen slay nail art boutique doer!!!!! As he paints Dave Grohls nails with booger green he sees an ad on the teli.
"HOLY FUN FART! SHOPKINS X SLIPKNOT LIMITED ADDITION ELBOW SHOPKIN!!!!!!!!!!" Mick Thompson cries as Jumps up and down ruining Davey Waveys slay girlie nails. Mick shoves Dave into the business closet for later to finish later. He HAD to get these LIMITED ADDITION SHOPKINS X SLIPKNOT ELBOWS BEFORE FOR 6 year old take them away from Mick Thompson 🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄
Mick squatts sexily in his Slipknot mobile as he drives lightning speed to the T-Mobile store to buy them. Mick ejects from the vehicle and then cartwheels to snatch them Shopkins. Just then Ariana Grande and him grabbed the Shopkins at the same time.
"What the actual fart!!!!!" yells, "I touched them first you dumb idiot pants" Ariana wacks him in the face with her ponytail. Mick starts to scream and throw a tantrum. He hugs the Shopkins on the ground and kicks his feet, whining. Ariana Grande leaves quickly in her 11 foot tall high heels. Mick then gets up from his lil temper tantrum and sniffles as he walks to pay. This bimbo doesn't have enough money :(((((( He opens his phone and calls Corey Taylor.
"Corey Tay Tay pwease come and buy these Shopkins for me! I'm at the T-MOBILE!!!!!" Mick whines.
"I CANT IM ON A VACATION WITH MY WIFEY IN HAWAII RN BUDDY!" Corey responds. Mick screams into the phone and hangs up. Just then a 2 year old kids leaves the store as $30 falls from his great grandmothers booty cheeks. Mick sniffs on the floor like a dog following a trail and picks up the money with his teeth. He shakes his booty like a dog would their tail. He then pays, pees on the floor, and then leaves. He returns to the nail salon after 4 hours forgetting Dave Grohl in the closet!!!!!!!!! He hears crying and farting coming from the closet. He laughs it off and slaps his knee.
"HOLY BALLS I LEFT SLAY GROHL IN THE CLOSET!!!!! 😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧" Mick saids.