Chapter 40: The biggest direa

Randy and Default Sexy tiger # 8 woke up the very next day inside the Sonic bathroom they had passed out from eating so many hot dogs and drinking so many slushies
Randy woke up to 40 missed calls from Kurt Cobain.
HIS PARTNERZ POV
we cry and we cry and we cry and we cry and we cry and we cry and we cry and we cry and we cry and we cry and we cry and we cry we miss our baby Randy so much Randy we miss you where have you gone Randy our little ball of sunshine Drake misses you so much. Drake has been farting and peeing for the last hour missing his Randy. he's refusing to let anyone but Randy change his diaper. Randy burst through the door covered in slushy.
"babes I am so sorry I did not call my phone died," Randy lied
"DADDY" DRAKE SCREAMED WITH JOY. Drake through his dirty diaper at Randy's face with a smile he just missed his daddy so much.
" I miss you so much to my little poo poo grilled cheese fridge sandwich" Randy said.
"Drake, go play in the other room while the adults talk" Kurt poops . Drake runs off 📴.
"Randy! Be honest now! Where were you?!" Kurt yelled as he cried.
"Honey pie boo boo bear, I was at Sonic like I said I was"
"Then WHY did you not COME hoME!" randy sat in silence. Kurt cowabunga tossed him out into the street.
DUN DUN DUN
(😍)