No rides

(Somewhere in Dillydale, Little Miss Crazy was doing her driving test with Mr. Grumpy, and she was still bad at driving. Then she hit a lamp pole)

Little Miss Crazy: What happen?

Mr. Grumpy: Oh, nothing, Miss Crazy, you just struck another lamp pole. (Writes on clipboard) Minus 20 more points.

Little Miss Crazy: How many does that leave me with?

Mr. Grumpy: Negative 224.

Little Miss Crazy: How many more minutes left in the test?

Mr. Grumpy: The test is over.

Little Miss Crazy: That's enough time, I can make up those points! (She's is about to pull into reverse)

Mr. Grumpy: No, Miss Crazy, you didn't hear me! (The car rams into reverse and Mr. Grumpy screams) It's too late, Miss Crazy! (Mr. Grumpy pleads Miss Crazy to stop as he knocks over a whole row of cones, knocks through a brick wall and crashes in front of a main building. The dust clears)

Little Miss Crazy: Okay, Mr. Grumpy, what's my final score?

Mr. Grumpy: Six.

Little Miss Crazy: Whoo! And how many do I need to pass?

Mr. Grumpy: Six.

Little Miss Crazy: (Raising her arms slowly) Whoo.

Mr. Grumpy: Hundred. (Miss Crazy stops)

Little Miss Crazy: What?

Mr. Grumpy: Six hundred. You need six hundred to pass. You got six.

Little Miss Crazy: Don't worry. I'll be all right, Mr. Grumpy. Besides, this means that I get to be in your class for a whole 'nother year! (She slams her fist down, which causes a piece of the motor to fly upward) Well, see you next Tuesday! (Miss Crazy walks off and the piece crashes on Mr. Grumpy. Miss Crazy runs out to her unicycle-like bike) Yeah! (Singing) I'm gonna get my driver's license and it's only gonna take one more year, one more year, one more super duper year. (Goes around in circles on her bike) One more super-spectacular, extra-magical, extra-fantastical year!

Mr. Grumpy: (Thinking) Oh, no. Another year with her! Crooked cucumbers! Dirty crooked cucumbers! I've got to do something to save myself. Oh, there's only one way out: a teacher's ace in the hole! (Starts to talk) Extra crediiiiit!

Little Miss Crazy: What was that, Mr. Grumpy? [Mr. Grumpy runs over and shakes her in joy]

Mr. Grumpy: Extra credit, Miss Crazy! The extra credit! (Laughing wildly) I still have a chance! I mean, you still have a chance.

Little Miss Crazy: What's extra credit?

Mr. Grumpy: It's when you get credit for the things you weren't able to do before.

Little Miss Crazy: (Singing) Oh....

(Cut to Miss Crazy at her desk)

Mr. Grumpy: Now, are we ready for that extra credit?

Little Miss Crazy: Extra credit!

Mr. Grumpy: That's the spirit! So all you have to do to earn your extra credit and pass my class and never have to go anywhere near this school again, is to write a ten-word sentence on what you've learned in driving school.

Little Miss Crazy: But I've learned so many things.

Mr. Grumpy: Just pick one, I don't care which. Here, I'll help you get started. (Miss Crazy writes what he says) "What I learned in driving school is..." There! That's already seven words! Only three more!