Patrick 1

Patrick, a young man from a small barangay in Davao, has just recently move in the city. Patrick is 17 and now on his 11th grade. Patrick is a consistent honor student, from his first grade until his last grade: 10th. Obviously he just recently graduated from Junior High School, attaining the highest degree: Valedictorian. Now that he is moving one step forward to his school journey, Patrick chose the school that he thought might bring him to the best of his abilities.

You are officially enrolled in the University of ****** College. Your Enrollment account, username:2022001234@wela.online, password: XYHMHPHY logon to http://wela.ph/login

As Patrick read the message, he can't help but to extend the sides of his lips. Finally! Another milestone to make them proud.

Patrick then search a certain person from his contact and immediately tap the call button.

"Yes? Who's this?" a man from the other side of the line answered.

Excitedly, Patrick responded, "Tay, it's me Patrick. I just got accepted from the school I want to study for my senior high school."

"So? Do you expect me to congratuate you, Patrick? I have no money to pay for your tuition, why choose that school, ha?! You do know that me and your Nanay are killing ourselves just so we could provide for you and your siblings. Then you chose that school that will eat up all of the 'bigas' we can earn for a month. How about your siblings?!"

Upon hearing his Tatay, Patrick felt saddened as he was not expecting such words to come out from his father's mouth. He thought he would be as happy as him.

"Tay, I can work part time so you do not have to worry about me. I will try to tend for myself and I will make you proud"

Hearing no other response aside from a grunt, Patrick also heard the signal that the call was put down. Sighing, Patrick look upon the clear sky and stare at it for a long time not really having anything on his mind to think of.