ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟹

✦

"Young Master, you're finally here. Come and eat." Rin sat at the long stretched out table with Sora on one side. Kiyomi didn't like how uneven it would look, so he sat with Haruki on the other.

In front of them was a delicious looking meal practically indescribable. Kiyomi didn't recognize it and just assumed it was some sort of rich people food.

All the maids and butlers, besides one of each, left the dinning room to resume their evening chores.

"Ms. Lina? Who are these young men?" The head butler of the estate asked the head maid and nanny. "Are they perhaps...Young Master's friends..?" Finishing the last part to his question, the head butler's tone of voice grew excited and a smile formed as he spoke. Their Young Master almost never brings people home. Seeing him out and socializing made them super happy.

"I believe so, Mr. Lawrence. I'm so happy for him." She glanced over at Haruki. "And I believe this will also be good for Mr. Saya, too." The head maid and butler chatted quietly as they watched over the four teens.

"Baby brother~! Where are you?" A voice was heard in the entrance hall. Rin visibly jolted from the familiarity of it. Ms. Lina and Mr. Lawrence freezing, as well.

"Here you are~! Rin, I missed you so much. You should know better than to keep your big brother waiting. The person wrapped his arms around Rin. Gently hugging his dear little brother.

This was Rin's second brother. He had the same silky, blonde hair, but his eyes were a deep sea blue instead of the shining silver. His thin pink lips formed a huge smile. Revealing the little dimples complimenting his face.

He was currently suppose to be attending a university abroad so who knows why he's back home.

The second brother looked up only to meet Haruki's glare. His smile dropped and the look in his eyes shifted.

"Oh, and I see you're here too, Haruki." He let go of Rin, only barely noticing the other two people at the dinning table.

"And who might you two be?"

"My name is Kiyomi, and he is Sora. We're Rin's friends." Kiyomi felt completely relaxed despite being introduced to a member of one of his future husband's family.

In the game, LIFE: Love is us, any family members of the characters were briefly mentioned and never had a specific design with the game only showing a blurry silhouette. So this was Kiyomi's first time officially seeing one of Rin's brothers.

"Your Rin's friends!? My sweet little brother made friends! Oh, thank goodness." The second brother sat down at the end of the long dinning table. "I was so worried. He doesn't like to socialize much, but he made friends!" It took a while for the other blonde to calm down.