ᴄʜ. 𝟿

✦

"Rin?" The blond heard the angelic voice of his friend call his name. He briefly opened his silver pupils and peered into the rose eyes starring innocently at his face before closing them again.

"Yeah?" He responded. It was lunch time and most students went to eat in the cafeteria while the rest stayed in the classroom. Sora was called to a club meeting and had to leave the two.

"Do you know when the missing students from class 3-C will return?" Kiyomi mumbled. Boredom slipping between every letter of the words spoken.

"No." Rin opened his eyes and lifted his head to settle on the palm of his hand. The corners of his thin lips curved downward slightly, forming a lazy frown. Rin was wondering how Kiyomi was even aware of the absent students from two classes down. Why does he want to know? Rin felt his chest sting a little, but the minor pain went unnoticed by the blonde. "Why are you concerned about them? They aren't particularly important people."

How very blunt of you, Rin. I love that about you.

"No reason..."

It obviously did matter to Kiyomi. The absent students from class 3-C (Kana's class) were the popular capture targets. The ones everyone loved. As mentioned before, one was out for family and the other for work. Kiyomi needs to meet all of the love interests if he wants to live out his fantasy. Besides, he's been dying to meet one in particular.

"Omg! Did you see that Kari returned from his tour overseas?" Kiyomi heard one of the girls in the class squeal.

"Oh yeah! He posted something about doing one last performance here before going on break. I would go no matter what! Even if I have to miss school." Another replied, whispering the last part. "Oh~ I can't wait!"

Are they talking about the third capture target? I would looove to join in, but the game didn't go into that much detail about what he was doing before he appeared. Besides the basics, of course.

"What's so good about him? He's just some wannabe pop idol!" An aggressive mumble was heard in front of Kiyomi.

Huff! How dare an extra speak so ill about such a magical being. Idols are not to be laughed at. Especially since this one will soon be enamored by my beauty.

The person who spoke was a foreign boy with dark brown hair and pale skin who sat two seats closer to the front of the class. Kiyomi saw bits of a tattoo peaking above the collar of his uniform. The school dress code was pretty strict and tattoos were not permitted. Students still got them though.

Even if he badmouthed one of my soon-to-be brides, I will graciously help this lowly extra. "Rin, do you have a bandaid?"

"There's one in my bag." The blond mumbled.