ᴄʜ. 𝟻.𝟻

—✦—

—✦—

"Sora~ Please wake up." The violet haired boy heard an angelic voice from above. He felt gentle fingers lightly caress his cheek. The light butterfly touches swiftly moved the long lavender bangs out of the way. Sora's eyebrows flinched slightly and his long silver lashes fluttered open. He stared up into a field of deep pink roses. His own glittery hues sparkled with amazement.

Kiyomi looked into a set of stary pupils. Enchanted by the dazzling, celestial hues complimented perfectly by the curved eyelashes. Sora's eyes reminded Kiyomi of glowing wisterias hanging off dark, gray-ish brown branches in the twinkling night sky of spring.

"You know... your eyes are very pretty.." silky warm words spewed out from Kiyomi's tender lips.

A wave of bright red washed over Sora's pale cheeks. Not only at the words spoken by the ravenette, but also because of their particular position.

Sora's head rested on Kiyomi's lap, while Kiyomi's hand gently nestled themselves on his cheeks. Sora sat up immediately. Completely embarrassed about everything that was going on.

"Uh...t-thank you, Kiyomi." Sora fixed his bangs to the way they were before. He felt very bashful and wasn't used to the compliments. Growing up, a lot of people made fun of him for the way his eyes looked, so he grew out his bangs. But there were still those that gave him a hard a time in school or avoided him because of his shy aura.

"Alright! I think it's best we get out of here now." Kiyomi got up from the floor and held his hand out to Sora. He took the stretched out hand and got up. Not letting go after. "Why don't we walk home together?"

"I would like that." Sora's plump lips curved into a slight smile.

They were still in the empty classroom from before and only a few minutes had passed since the little affair that happened earlier.

Sora and Kiyomi walked out of the deserted classroom, hands together. Sora's pale skin flushed a bright red with only a few bits visible through this long, violet bangs.

Suddenly the slightly smaller male felt the vibration of his phone in his pocket. Sora let go of Kiyomi's hand and went to reach for his device. The warmth from the other quickly began to disappear and fade away, which upset Sora in a way.

Sora frowned. Obviously displeased with the message he received.

"I-I'm sorry, Kiyomi....I..um have private studies today and can't walk home with you..." A nervous Sora tried to explain to the new friend(?) he made today. Sora didn't have any friends and was scared of losing this potential friendship.

"It's okay, Sora...ummm how about we walk to school together tomorrow? You don't have to if you don't want to, though." Kiyomi did his best to seem like a decent person and not be super pushy, but one of the capture targets were right in front of him! How could he not pursue and try his luck?

"Yeah!....um yes. I—that would be nice." Sora tried to cover the intense excitement he felt with this simple request. He usually had a shy nature that stopped him from being around others, but Sora didn't want to be away from Kiyomi.

"Let's exchange numbers! And then text me your address later," Kiyomi almost couldn't hold back his happiness. He was disappointed that he couldn't spend more time with Sora, but Kiyomi needed to be understanding. Especially if they were going to be together later on.

After exchanging their numbers, Sora and Kiyomi made there way out of the school before parting ways at the gate. Sora had to go to his private tutor's home for his after school studies. Luckily it wasn't too far.

Sora was already a few meters away from the school and when he turned back, Kiyomi was already gone. It upset Sora a bit, but that was to be expected.

"Hey boys, look what we have here." Sora turned to the source of the voice to see the three thugs from before. The same ones that spoke about Kiyomi in a way he didn't like. Remembering that angered him to an extent, but he didn't want to let these feelings show.

The one Kiyomi punched was the leader of the little group. There was a white patch on his cheek from where the wound was. His expression was taunting and prideful. He wasn't going to let such a girlish guy beat him in anything. Seeing Sora now only reminded him of what happened.

The unruly leader pushed Sora against the fence wall of the school and held his arms above his head.

"L-Let go—"

"Let him go!" The source of the unexpected voice was a brunette with hair that stopped just below her shoulders. Her bright cherry eyes shimmered with great ferocity to the scene in front of her. "Let him go." She repeated.

"Tch! Fine, meddling brat..." The boss let go of Sora's hands, causing the poor boy to tumble on the ground. The three wannabe delinquents turned into the corner and out of sight. Their lips scowling and eyes glaring at nothing in front of them.

"Are you okay?" The highschool girl asked. She bent down and leaned forward a little bit. Strands of her shiny brown hair fell in front of her. She closed her eyes slowly and tucked the loose strands behind her ear.

This was suppose to be alluring. Capturing the minds and hearts of the innocent victim.

"Um...yeah. T-Thank you, but I need to be on my way." Sora got up from where he was, gathering his belongings before continuing on his journey to his tutor's home.

The brunette with sparkling scarlet eyes stared off into the direction he went. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"Hey, Jay?...Why'd you leave like that? I didn't take you for the type to give up easily." One of the underlings questioned.

"Don't worry about it," the corners of his lips lifted. The dim light in his dark eyes faded to a grim emptiness. "Just know that someone has a debt to pay now."

—✦—