ᴄʜ. 8

✦

"UGH!" Kana expressed in front of her vanity mirror. After Issac left with Kiyomi, she decided to apply her make up the same way she did for her twin brother. Just to confirm her previous assumptions.

But alas, it did not turn out how she wanted it to.

On Kiyomi, it looked natural. The blush perfectly complimented his skin and the mascara brought out his eyes. It didn't exactly do that for Kana. It still looked nice so no one knows why she's complaining.

"This is so not fair!" She pouted. "Kiyomi has a slightly prettier face than me..."

Kana wrapped herself in her fluffy pink blanket and sat on the floor in front of a short table in the center of her room. Laying on the table in front of her was a copy of the manga "Please Love Me More" with the page open to the Uke crying as he's taking the Seme in his butt for the first time.

This was one of Kana's comfort manga. One she read every time she was upset. She was so immersed with the beautiful art style and and the well-thoughtout plot. The relationship of the the two main characters tugged on the pure heart of the sweet maiden. And the very 18+ scenes enticed her to keep reading. The virgin top trying to do the best he can to for his experienced lover while the small bottom sheds tears because the pleasure was too over whelming.

Kana couldn't get enough.

This was Kana's ugly side. The side that was never shown in the game because the developers never went into detail about the female lead. They didn't want to appeal to one specific group and wanted a variety of people from many different backgrounds to play the game without feeling uncomfortable. Although this side of her was included in her description only visible to the creators, it was never put into the main plot of the game.

Reading this has made Kana completely forget why she was upset earlier. She was so into the BL manga that she didn't hear the footsteps walking towards her room.

BAM!

Kana's room door was slammed open! The impact made her jump slightly and bang her knee on the underside of the table. She groaned then looked to see who dared disturb her alone time.

It was her charming twin brother, of course.

Once Kiyomi returned from the store with Issac, he realized he still had the makeup on. He was only going to his sister's room to find the bottle of makeup remover.

The first thing his eyes landed on was the smutty yaoi pages exposed for the whole world to see. The scene changed. The inexperienced top was laying on his back as the uke bounced up and down. A gray color was seen on both their faces which was suppose to be the blush, but Kana didn't buy the full-color version.

Kana slammed the comic closed in hopes that Kiyomi didn't see anything suspicious, but the cover was just as bad. Since at least that was in color, everything was more noticeable than before.