19-21

return

Happy life through time

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Work related(19)

    In this world, as long as you are Xia An'an, you are my Huo Mingxuan's wife. You are my man in life and my ghost in death. As long as I, Huo Mingxuan, are still alive, you don't even want to go anywhere! "

    ..."

    Xia Anan stared blankly at the furious man in front of her, and was choked up for a while.

    She really wanted to cry.

    She was always worried that he would hate her and drive her away, but she didn't Thinking that he was so afraid of her leaving, he was so nervous when she just came out for a run. He has always been indifferent to emotions, and it is really rare to be so angry. Xia Anan sniffed and tried to stabilize

    himself "But... I am not the one who married you, and I am not the one who gave birth to Qianyu..." She lowered her head, and her voice lowered as she spoke, until it was so thin that she couldn't really hear it

    Huo Mingxuan suddenly stretched out his hand to embrace her in his arms, with a domineering voice that could not be refused, "If you haven't married me before, then we will have another wedding. Although Qian Yu was not born by you, you But he has always treated him like his own flesh and blood, no matter which world you are from, Xia An'an, you are Xia An'an..." That Xia An'an, who I couldn't help myself when I first saw it seven years ago, the one who made me I love Xia Anan so much.

    No matter what you become, you are the goddess in my heart. As long as you are Xia Anan, you are my wife.

    He has been worried that her soul is someone else, but he never thought that she is still Xia Anan An'an.

    She is not someone else, she is still Xia An'an...

    He said that he is not that stupid yet, if she is really someone else, he will definitely feel it immediately, but the radiance from her Charm, however, has always attracted him to sink, because she is Xia An'an...

    He is not wrong in love.

    He hugged her so tightly that she could hardly breathe, but at this moment she is extremely satisfied, at this moment Only then did she make sure that this man really fell in love with her seven years ago, so no matter what she became, no matter which world she came from, he would accept her as he wanted.

    Xia An'an stretched out her arms and hugged him tightly. What she was worried about did not happen. He was still her husband, and she was still his wife.

    It was a bit cold when the sun first rose, but it was unbelievably warm in his embrace.

    Xia An'an is not afraid of anything at this moment, he is like a solid barrier that can block all wind and frost for her, as long as he is by her side, she doesn't have to be afraid of anything.

    It was less than six o'clock when she and Huo Mingxuan returned home, and they didn't return to the room. Huo Mingxuan sat on the sofa with her arms around her. He gently combed her long hair with his fingers and said to her: "Tell me Say, the world you live in."     His fingers ran through her hair, and she was so comfortable that she wanted to sleep, "The characters in that world haven't changed much, but things are developing along different tracks."     Huo Mingxuan paused, and said with a heavy tone: "Then... In that world, where are you and I? Are we together?" "     No, you and I in that world only know each other, but we don't know each other. Not familiar."     Huo Mingxuan's eyes flashed with pain.     In fact, he once thought that if there was no accidental coincidence that happened to her, maybe they would not have any intersection in this life. Sure enough, in another life, he and her were strangers.     He didn't know what he was like in another life, but in this life, he was very glad that he could have her. Maybe it was God's will. God saw that he was too tired to love, so he let An An from another life come to him , to fill the vacancy that An An in this life could not give him.     But what about An An in this life, where is she? Will he go to the world where An An in another life lives?     So, if she saw herself in that life, would everything be very different?     "Mingxuan, if... I mean, if one day I opened my eyes and found that I had returned to the world I lived in, and An An from this world came back again, what would you do..."