13-15

return

Happy life through time

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Work related (13)

    , decided not to tease him anymore, and suddenly thought of something, she said to him again: "By the way, Mingxuan, I found a photo of me in the room of your hometown before, and you cut it from the photo of me and Mingshan. Did you come down?"

    The man's body froze, but he quickly relaxed, and replied in a neutral tone: "Yeah."

    Xia Anan wanted to shrink back a little so that his head could be exposed so that he could look at her, but Unexpectedly, he reacted so quickly, she shrank back and he moved forward, just like a koala, anyway, he was clinging to her, leaning his head on her shoulder without letting go, saying Nothing is revealed.

    Xia An'an was speechless.

    She held back her smile, and said again: "Why did you cut out my photo?"

    "It looks good, so I cut it out." He answered simply.

    Xia An'an was speechless and rolled her eyes, so why did she meet a husband with such an awkward personality? Can't she just say that she likes her?

    From the looks of it, it would be impossible to use this method to trick him into liking her, she had to use another method.

    "Mingxuan, actually, I have always wanted to ask you a question."

    "What?"

    "Well...I want to ask you, if the person who appeared in your room five years ago was not me but another woman, then Could someone else marry you now?"

    The man who had been resting his head on her shoulder suddenly raised his head at this moment, looked at her solemnly, and said in a slightly angry tone, "No!"

    Although I don't understand why he was angry, but Xia An'an's heart felt warm when he heard his answer like this, but she was not happy enough, but she didn't want the man to suddenly reach out and pinch her chin, staring at her closely, with a tone of voice It's frighteningly condensed.

    "Don't use this assumption in the future!" He ordered coldly.

    The smile on Xia An'an's face froze just like that. She didn't know why he was so angry and nervous all of a sudden, but he was too scary now, but she didn't defy her and nodded obediently. .

    Seeing her like this, he just removed the finger that was pinching her chin.

    Xia An'an didn't want to just accept it, and asked again: "Then, if I hadn't been pregnant, would you have married me?" The

    man's face was not as condensed as before, he almost didn't even have time to think about it. If not, she replied: "Of course!"

    "Why?" Xia An'an looked at him with piercing eyes, with an unconcealable smile on his face.

    The man avoided her gaze again, with deep guilt and self-blame on his face, he replied seriously: "Because... I took your chastity away." "Pfft...

    " Xia An'an couldn't bear it anymore. I couldn't help laughing out loud, why is this man so cute! No matter how old she was, she still took away her virginity.