4-5

return

Happy life through time

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Work related (4)

    Lian Jin, have you found a job yet? Li Xiulian was the one who asked the question.

    When Lian Jin heard this, she was immediately discouraged, "Oh, I only found out that it is harder to find a job in China than abroad when I came back." "

    " If you really can't find it, why don't you come to Baiming to work. Li Xiulian continued.

    Lian Jin shook his head, "I still want to rely on my own strength, let's see. If it doesn't work, I have to go through the back door." Li

    Xiulian hurriedly said a few words of encouragement.

    Mrs. Huo suddenly thought of something and said, "Oh, I heard that you studied animation design abroad, right?" I think your brother Xuan's company is more in line with your major, so it's better to work in your brother Xuan's company. "

    Xia Anan stopped eating, but Lian Jin looked at Huo Mingxuan with joy and said: "Really? Is Brother Xuan's company hiring? "

    Madam Huo smiled dotingly, "If you want to go, your brother Xuan's company is always recruiting. "

    Lian Jin straightened his chin with childish pride and said: "That's no good, if I want to go, I must go in justifiably, otherwise my colleagues in the company will look down on me. "

    Ms. Huo obviously appreciates her drive very much, and even praised her for being sensible.

    Xia An'an really didn't feel very comfortable eating this meal.

    It was already dark after the meal, and Huo Qianyu and Huo Qianyang both The two children played wildly all day and fell asleep very early. Qin Shuhui and Xia An'an carried the two children into a small room specially decorated for children, and settled the two little ones to settle their worries.

    After coming out of the room, Qin Shuhui said lightly to her: "Sister-in-law, you can sleep with elder brother in his previous room today. "

    Xia An'an was taken aback for a moment, and when she was about to ask, she suddenly realized that the question she wanted to ask was very inappropriate. Although she slept in a separate room with Huo Mingxuan at home, if she came to the Huo's mansion and slept in a separate room with Huo Mingxuan, it would definitely make people feel uncomfortable." The Huo family was suspicious, so they suppressed their astonishment immediately, and nodded calmly.

    Then Qin Shuhui took her to Huo Mingxuan's room.

    Because there are many members of the Huo family, most rooms have their own bathrooms for convenience. Qin Shuhui is also a diligent and careful person, and the bathrooms have already placed toiletries.

    Huo Mingxuan and the Huo family brothers are still discussing business downstairs, and they don't know when the discussion will be over.

    Because of too much exercise today, Xia An'an was sweating all over. After entering the room, she took a shower and changed into the pajamas that Qin Shuhui had prepared for her. Then she looked around the room comfortably.