Chapter 3 - Laugh

"Edit these videos!" Lewis pointed to a file names 'Robin'. He smiled as I bit my lip in worry. "Are these all from everyone?" I ask worryingly. He stands up straight and puts his hand on his hip.

"I told everyone to send at least one video to you." He smiles and ruffles my hair. "If you can't edit these all, it's okay. You are just a beginner." I sigh and give a nod. "Okay." I reply as he walked out the room, looking proud with himself. Hm, he's happy when he bosses people around.

I saw various videos as I clicked on the file. About 10 or more? I groaned and looked around the room. Nobody else was in. Why isn't anyone in the room? Do editors all have the same break or... they have there own offices?

I shrug it off and clicked on 'Wolfenstien: The Old Blood #1 - Lucy's Present'. I'm guessing Hannah is starting a new playthrough then. It seems like a cool game, I should try it out when I have time...

~

So far, I've edited only:

Wolfenstien by Hannah

Cornerstone by Duncan

Flux Buddies by Kim

Rule The World by Sjin

And about 5 MiniGames with Sips

Lewis gave me 5 Mini Game Sips videos, he just wants me to suffer, doesn't he? I guess its not that bad. What should I do when I'm done? Can I wander around YogTowers? Maybe hang out with Kim again? I'd like that, it could be fun. Am I done with these videos...? Should I ask Lewis? Oh god, my anxiety is killing me. I groan and lean back in my chair. As I continued to groan, I heard the door open. I looked over to see Duncan in the door way, he gave a small smile and waved.

"Hey Duncan." I cracked a smile and sat up. "What do you need?" I ask, trying to not sound rude. He ran his hand through his hair and shrugged. "I just wanted to check up on you. I heard Lewis gave you about 20 videos to edit." He says, his peeks slightly pink. He seems more cheerful than before. He seemed so... sad before, I wonder why. "Well, I'm okay. I've just finished." I reply as I fiddle my fingers around. He nods his head slowly and looks down. "I just can't figure it out..." He mumbles. "Huh?"

"I can't figure out who you are..." He whispers and slumps down in the chair next to me. I have no idea how he recognize me, I'm trash. "I'm a nobody... You wouldn't know who I am." I look down and frown. Duncan chuckles and I look up, my cheeks felt warm. "You are a somebody, don't say that. Everybody is a somebody." He looks at me, his eyes filled with hope, but yet sadness. I'm curious, why is he sad? I decide to stay quiet and fumble around with my fingers. God, why am I so nervous?

"Do you play Smash Bros?" Duncan suddenly asks. My head snaps up and smile widely. "I fucking LOVE Smash Bros! Where is it?! I wanna play!" I quickly shouted and his pink turn a light shade of pink. "S-Sure." He quickly stands up and walks to the door, myself following him in excitement. We walked down the corridor and walked into the live stream room.

I sat down in a chair and looked around. There was a green wall behind me, as well as multiple wires on the floor. "The live stream room?" I ask, grabbing a controller that was left on the floor. "Yeah, but we aren't going to live stream." He pats my head and smiles. "Unless you want too."

I quickly shake my head. "No thanks!" I quickly reply and Duncan tilts his head. "Why not? I... I mean you don't have to if you don't want to!" He adds in, stuttering. I let out a short laugh as he suddenly looks nervous. "I just feel... self conscious about myself." I quietly mutter and Duncan frowns. "But... You are cool. You are probably really good at editing! I like you!" He says quickly, his face pink as he began to shake his hands. "No, no! Not like that! I mean you are really nice and you look cute!" He stutters even more and he covers his face. "N-Not like that..." He mumbles beneath his breath and I begin to laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asks defensively. I began to laugh hysterically. Duncan began to chuckle, but he started laughing with me. Wow, why am I even laughing? I don't know... but I found something really funny when he started saying all that 'not like that' stuff...

And that's how Kim and Hannah found us on the floor, laughing our asses off 5 minutes later. The two ladies stood upon us and gave us confused expressions. "Duncan... and Robin?" Hannah just stood confused, she probably thinks we are crazy. Kim smiled warmly, she kneeled down to us two. Duncan and I sat up. We looked at each other and smiled.

"I like your laugh." Duncan says quietly, his eyes filled with hope and happiness. I felt my cheeks begin to feel warm and quickly cover my mouth. There was an 'ahem' from next to us. Duncan looked over to see Kim and Hannah. I thought the they left... or no... My brain hurts.

I continue to stare at the floor, shocked at the recent events that just happened. It replayed in my mind like a gif. 'I like your laugh'. Nobody has ever said that to me, not even as a child. Nobody has complimented my laugh before, the thing I feel self conscious about. My laugh. My voice. My everything.

Hannah stands off to the side, she looked unimpressed. Kim pushed Duncan down and started to pull me up. "Come with me Robin! We need to talk!" She pulls me out the room, Hannah following behind. We all rush into Kim's office, herself panting.

"What was that Robin?!"

~

Hey guys! ^~^

Thank you CwJhunt for making the new cover! It's amazing!!! *~*

I'm on my way to Vegas right now! Woo! >~<